**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hello Friends... Which champ is worth ranking up and upto which rank(i.e., r3/r4/r5)?

All are 5* stars r1 unduped champs.

Hello Friends... Which champ is worth ranking up and upto which rank(i.e., r3/r4/r5)? 23 votes

Carnage
73%
simolazspktobalagauravtheslayerRookiieLordNeoLucasjones_98BonzodavidPyrdaMasterpuffPeteMagnumSpideyFunkolowlevelplayer4dlaiSuperiorSymbioteCaptainGameDevsagar2608Agent_X_zzz 17 votes
Annihilus
13%
Denzel116Ngoalong711TheLegionMaster 3 votes
Heimdall
8%
AleorX_Factor_Agent 2 votes
Cable
4%
Scholia 1 vote
Kingpin
0%
Elektra
0%

Comments

• Options
    PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Carnage
    He is fun to play and u can ramp him up in longer fights, I wouldn’t take him to r5 but he is the best in your poll
  • Options
    Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Carnage
    In order its Carnage, Annihlus, Heimdall and tbh I wouldnt waste resources on the other ones tbh.
  • Options
    simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Carnage
    Carnage in offense is very interesting.
    Also Annihilus is interesting, plus he’s good for defense.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Carnage
    carnage up to maybe R3 or maybe R4. He's not the best, but he has very strong attack and is fun to play
  • Options
    CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    Carnage
    Carnage is good with the bleeds and especially with deep wounds. Otherwise heimdall is great for his synergy to save your other champs from dying at 1% for a moment with invincibility. I take him pretty often with any party just in case.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Carnage
    Carnage to r3 or r4 depending on your cosmic roster, then Heimdall to at least r3 for synergy purposes.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Carnage
    Carnage is cool