**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Silver Surfer's Slow Stand Up Animation

Silver Surfer takes much longer to stand up after being knocked down than other champions. It causes attacks to whiff through his body even though it looks like he's recovered enough to block or be hit. I'm pretty certain recovery time from knockdown is the same for every champion across the board so I believe this is a bug.

Comments

• Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Glad someone else noticed this and I’m not going crazy. Or maybe I am. Who knows. But it’s definitely slower
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    yep
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Noticed it since his release. Seems like he’s the only one with this odd delay after getting knocked down.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

I'm pretty certain recovery time from knockdown is the same for every champion across the board so I believe this is a bug.

this is wrong, there are champions that recover faster. if you want a proof, try to knock down guilly or VTD and then immediately rush at them, you will be smashed ^_^ silver surfer is the opposite, he recover slower than normal ^_^