**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Red Hulk is my new favorite champ in incursions. Who’s yours?

Comments

• OML. He really benefits from a good amount of the hacks
  • Dsc0721Dsc0721 Posts: 83
    Doom is just nutty in there with all the special damage buffs and lightning fists I think it’s called and the fury buffs. He benefits from a lot in there. Corvus has been fun in there to. So probably those two.
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Venom.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    PsyLife said:

Venom.

Another one I really enjoy playing in general in Incursions.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Rogue. Buff cornucopia plus the sp 1 is great, and for the one time I ran into a Vision Aarkus as a boss. Perfect fight.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Cull Obsidian

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I know we all know she’s amazing there but ms
  • KrzysaltKrzysalt Posts: 577

OML. He really benefits from a good amount of the hacks

You got him at R5? Or 6*? He’d be fun to use.

Doctor Voodoo!

Really Doc Voodoo? Man, I can’t wait to try my anihulis. I have him at R5 & ready for incursions.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Krzysalt said:

Doctor Voodoo!

Really Doc Voodoo? Man, I can’t wait to try my anihulis. I have him at R5 & ready for incursions.
    Voodoo’s unique ability to get a big boost to his ability accuracy or debuff duration I’d imagine makes him crazy with the incinerate and shock boss hacks
    Dsc0721 said:

Doom is just nutty in there with all the special damage buffs and lightning fists I think it’s called and the fury buffs. He benefits from a lot in there. Corvus has been fun in there to. So probably those two.

I’ve played around with Corvus, but not Doom. I’ll have to give him a shot soon.
    Okaythen said:

Venom the duck

Yeah yeah, everyone is saying how amazing he is now after the video by Seatin.
    Saiyan said:

Angela shines like the sun in Incursions for me. If I get Buff Cornacopia then it's a happy day as her buffs tigger alot. Couple that with all the hacks that increase Fury or attack and her high attack is just a good time.

Second is Morningstar (MS and Angela work lovely together). The healing and block alone is great to have and everything else just is a lovely bonus for an amazing champ.

Damn, maybe my 6* Angela will finally have a good use!

Rogue. Buff cornucopia plus the sp 1 is great, and for the one time I ran into a Vision Aarkus as a boss. Perfect fight.

Second comment with rogue as their favorite.

Cull Obsidian

That looks beautiful
    Berjibs said:

Hyperion is nuts in incursions.

Hyperion is amazing! He’s my second favorite for incursions.
    Lvernon15 said:

Krzysalt said:

Doctor Voodoo!

Voodoo’s unique ability to get a big boost to his ability accuracy or debuff duration I’d imagine makes him crazy with the incinerate and shock boss hacks
    Makes sense
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Lvernon15 said:

Krzysalt said:

Doctor Voodoo!

I haven't played him yet, but I think his double AA would also affect Buff Cornucopia, which would make that node effect completely nuts (but it wouldn't go into an infinite loop because the chance to reproc drops for a while every time it fires).

There are a lot of Incursion buffs with a chance to fire that would benefit from Voodoo's enhanced intrinsic ability accuracy if they are defined as ability accuracy abilities, not just debuffs.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool with bleed potency is crazy
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Morningstar and Rogue have both proven to be super sustainable in high-level incursions.
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Krzysalt said:

Okaythen said:

Venom the duck

Yeah yeah, everyone is saying how amazing he is now after the video by Seatin.
    I havnt seen seatin in a while I just put him on the team with venom and Colossus
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Krzysalt said:

Doctor Voodoo!

I haven't played him yet, but I think his double AA would also affect Buff Cornucopia, which would make that node effect completely nuts (but it wouldn't go into an infinite loop because the chance to reproc drops for a while every time it fires).

There are a lot of Incursion buffs with a chance to fire that would benefit from Voodoo's enhanced intrinsic ability accuracy if they are defined as ability accuracy abilities, not just debuffs.
    I tried mine. Was kinda disappointed, it didn’t seem to work. I wasn’t getting guaranteed procs with his regen. I could also imagine Longshot being insane.

Morningstar and Rogue have both proven to be super sustainable in high-level incursions.

That’s what I’m hearing from everyone.
    PsyLife said:

DNA3000 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Krzysalt said:

Doctor Voodoo!

I tried mine. Was kinda disappointed, it didn’t seem to work. I wasn’t getting guaranteed procs with his regen. I could also imagine Longshot being insane.
    I’ve never used longshot, why would he be crazy?