Options

My Pulls From The Current EQs So Far...

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
P-Please . . . Kabam, just Chill already! What'd I do?! 😥

Don't tell me I'm the only one getting Absolutely Obliterated by Bad Luck here!

Comments

• Options
    At the Same Time I pulled that BP Classic, one of my Alliancemates pulled Darkhawk!
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

At the Same Time I pulled that BP Classic, one of my Alliancemates pulled Darkhawk!

so?
  • Options

so?
    I have 2 Tech Awakening Gems and over 100 Tech Sig Stones, also about 60 Generics, I would Cry for a 5 Star Darkhawk... Also I was taunted with him by the Champion Wheel on 2 of those 5 Star Crystals, and yes I known the Wheel doesn't actually affect the Final Result but the fact the game Taunted me with that one...
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    If you have at least 3/5 MD manthing isn't a terrible champ
  • Options

so?
    I have 2 Tech Awakening Gems and over 100 Tech Sig Stones, also about 60 Generics, I would Cry for a 5 Star Darkhawk... Also I was taunted with him by the Champion Wheel on 2 of those 5 Star Crystals, and yes I known the Wheel doesn't actually affect the Final Result but the fact the game Taunted me with that one...
    just pop them
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,629 ★★★★★

My pull so far punisher 2099 dupe, annihilus dupe, black panther og dupe twice and a 6* redskull the game is so random
  • Options
    Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    I would love that 5* Black Panther and don't write off Man-Thing til you pair him with Blade and Ghost Rider.
  • Options

I would love that 5* Black Panther and don't write off Man-Thing til you pair him with Blade and Ghost Rider.

BP has pretty damn good damage, with Dupe and the Hulkbuster Synergy, but absolutely no Utility and if the Enemy is Bleed Immune... Well yeah...
    And yeah Manthing isn't the worst but everything he can do, someone else can so better and more.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    ouch although I kinda like manthing
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Manthing is an amazing champ.
  • Options
    edited April 2020

He's good but again his kit is shared with So Many Champions, only Unique thing I found was his No Extra Damage Taken By Crits.
    Also I already have Ghost Rider, Magik, and Symbiote Supreme which take care of any Mystic Specific Counters I need.
  • Options
    Devsagar2608Devsagar2608 Posts: 144

Same here bro , i just dont feel like having a good luck , here is the summary of my recent crystals

1)Hulkbuster ( but i am happy due to upcoming buff )
    2)BP OG
    3)Miles Morales
    4)angela
    5) Green Goblin
    6)Daredevil
    7)winter soldier
    8)superior im
    9)nebula
    10)Ronan

Kabam this isnt fair at all . i opened 10 crystals and i got no god tier champs

mu luck sucks

and now i feel like i shouldn"t open a crystal

in my alliance i say a message daily that "an alliance memeber opened a 5 star doom from thier 5 star crystal"

and i never even opened a god tier
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,413 ★★★★★
    Your not after i pulled colossus as 5* from A5 100% it went downhill

Sunspot was after DDN and Rhino and even 6* sunspot after BPCW. I needed iso so i could r3 aakrus and then this happened.

All i wanted was iso lol

• Options
    my last 3 5 stars(all from this month)
    1. doom
    2. drax
    3. magik
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★

so?
    just pop them
    There's always a guy.
  • Options

Same here bro , i just dont feel like having a good luck , here is the summary of my recent crystals

1)Hulkbuster ( but i am happy due to upcoming buff )
    2)BP OG
    3)Miles Morales
    4)angela
    5) Green Goblin
    6)Daredevil
    7)winter soldier
    8)superior im
    9)nebula
    10)Ronan

Kabam this isnt fair at all . i opened 10 crystals and i got no god tier champs

mu luck sucks

and now i feel like i shouldn"t open a crystal

in my alliance i say a message daily that "an alliance memeber opened a 5 star doom from thier 5 star crystal"

and i never even opened a god tier
    Ok to be far Black Panther OG actually does have Pretty Great Damage with the Hulkbuster Synergy, so that one could've been worse. But yeah besides that and Angela that's pretty bad... Here's to our Luck hopefully turning around soon...
  • Options

so?
    just pop them
    There's always a guy.
    i have a point though. I will admit, I never have the willpower to pop them and I always end up spinning them ending up with the inevitable trollover. Do as I say, not as I do
  • Options

He's good but again his kit is shared with So Many Champions, only Unique thing I found was his No Extra Damage Taken By Crits.
    Also I already have Ghost Rider, Magik, and Symbiote Supreme which take care of any Mystic Specific Counters I need.
    He's probably the best vision aarkus counter in the game with his combination of amazing nullify and armor break immunity.

His kit absolutely isn't shared with anyone imo. That doesn't make him the best, but he evidently is pretty unique. The most comparable champ to him is doctor voodoo and even those two are still pretty different.

I have a 5/65 man-thing and he's occasionally extremely useful and also a pretty good defender.
    Colossus Dominates Vision Aarkus, just standing next to him gives you Armor Ups reaching his 20 Cap so quickly. At which point you Parry, Heavy, Sp2 which gives you an Insane Attack Boost and Double his current Armor Ups. Then in the event Vision reaches his Sp3, it does no damage because of all the Armor Stacks.
    Not saying Man-Thing is bad, but I don't need him at this point and have someone to cover everything he does. Also don't do War so no need for his Defensive Capabilities.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I have pulled a lot of absolute poop recently... And I mean a lot.

And then I pulled stealth Spidey last crystal.

That good pull is only around the corner. Hang in there
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Also man thing is like 1 of 2 options for that acid wash Mysterio in 6.3 so can't complain there.
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Relax mate. I was on the Crystal side for the first 2 weeks and I got Cable, Beast and WS.
    RNG ain't our friend :)