**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Incursions Suggestion

DkutctghDkutctgh Posts: 235
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
Incursions is a really fun game mode but there is 1 problem with it. You can only earn Zone rewards for the top Sector you can compete in. I really dont like this because even though I have enough 5 stars to compete in Sector 6, most of my champs arent good enough to get all the way to Zone 10.
Can you change it so we can earn Zone Rewards in all Sectors or in at least a few Sectors below the one you Rank in?
@Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    You can get Top Zone rewards in 2 different Sectors. If Sector 6 is the highest Sector you have, then you can also get Top Zone in Sector 5 as well.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,267 ★★★★★

You can get Top Zone rewards in 2 different Sectors. If Sector 6 is the highest Sector you have, then you can also get Top Zone in Sector 5 as well.

Not if he's tier 1, he's locked to sectors 6 and 7
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Yeah I'm not really a fan of that either. It probably wouldn't be that big of an issue either if the rewards updated more often than once a month.
  • Options

Not if he's tier 1, he's locked to sectors 6 and 7
    Did you read what he initially said, and then what I replied ??

...only earn top rewards for the top sector you can compete in... (singular)
    ...(paraphrase) has enough 5* champs to compete in Sector 6, but not good enough...

So definitely sounds like 6 is his highest Sector, thus I said he can also get Sector 5 as well.
    If he had enough 5* to be in Sector 7, he probably would have mentioned that, instead of just saying he has enough 5* to enter Sector 6.

So the 2 Sectors he would be able to get are Sectors 5+6.

Although his point is valid about having enough of either 5* or 4* to be in a certain Tier, doesn’t necessarily mean they are ranked high enough or are strong enough to do well in the Sectors that puts you in.
    PRESTIGE based Tiers would probably have been a better way (if they really want to limit the sectors).
  • Options
    _RĘÇKLĘŞŞ__RĘÇKLĘŞŞ_ Posts: 38
    edited April 2020
    I agree the bracketing system is not perfect, getting champs is a lot easier than ranking them up. Rank up cost are way to steep to keep up with champs acquisition and rank up resource availability . Similar to arena... where your bracket is determined by how long you've played. So even if you played a week and then come back a few months later you're in the veteran bracket where you have no chance at top rewards.

I think it would make more sense to base brackets on prestige. Or a modified prestige check that takes into account more than just top 5 champs, maybe top 10 or 20.