**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Combat after update

I would just like to say, that combat after this update feels very crisp. I haven't noticed any bugs, not that I have been intentionally testing. The combat is very crisp though...parry is working rather well too, I am not noticing lag as of yet...kudos kabam

Comments

• MalMal Posts: 18
    I'd say my gameplay has noticeably improved.
    Only went unresponsive once so far.
    Gameplay slowed down to 5 fps only twice.

Im concerned that the bugs have not been fixed, only occuring less frequently.

If gameplay is unreliable at all, whats the damn point?
  • DarcilisDarcilis Posts: 54
    What device are you on? I'm playing on Android, received the "extra" download and have noticed the EXACT OPPOSITE. It's much worse than before the update. Parry is way off. Evade isn't working. I lost a fight in Act 4.3.3 when I was trying to hit my special L3. I hit the button and my character just sat there. I am also having to fight the same node twice. I will win the fight and it won't register. I have to fight the same node again.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Every time I read these threads I only see it being with android users. Curious if any IOS users seem to have lag issues. Im an IOS user and can say its been a long time since I have experience lag problems. Im using and iPhone 6 plus but could see earlier phones maybe sharing the issue with android phone
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    Darcilis wrote: »
    What device are you on? I'm playing on Android, received the "extra" download and have noticed the EXACT OPPOSITE. It's much worse than before the update. Parry is way off. Evade isn't working. I lost a fight in Act 4.3.3 when I was trying to hit my special L3. I hit the button and my character just sat there. I am also having to fight the same node twice. I will win the fight and it won't register. I have to fight the same node again.

The special 3 button is still broken. If you're standing still and hit the bottom right half of the button it doesn't work. If you press it with a combo it works fine.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Darcilis wrote: »

Same boat here. No improvement
  • ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    The only big bug that I have noticed is champs getting hit not blocking a specials 1st hit then being able to block the rest of the attack
  • Seems the unresponsiveness/champs standing there unable to evade or block for a second, or just releasing their block mid special is still happening. It just seems to happen a little less.

It's worse when there's lag, and the lag is still there. It may not be as bad as before but still very very noticeable.

Thinking many issues are due to the lag, and the lag is a server side issue. Maybe they put clunky anti mod software checks in, or maybe instead of optimizing their game they just let it get worse and worse.

The game was actually in a better state when the double evade bug was going on. Fixed that, and all kinds of new issues have popped up since. Hoped the new patch would not just slightly improve but eliminate these bugs. Disappointed.

Gonna go change my review score for this game today and knock it down to a 1 star.
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    I'm on iphone 7....earlier I fought Dormammu in AQ...who I never have problems with. Faced him with all 3 champs with close to full health, and I couldn't get a single block to work. I'm able to bring him down the 2nd day with ease only using 1 champ , but today could not block/parry. Even after I realized what was going on and started to block early, he just cut right through it. Combat, at least on Dorm, felt way, way off. Had an alliance member say the same thing when he went into fight him.
  • DarcilisDarcilis Posts: 54
    I had the same issue Mhykke.
  • SignumSignum Posts: 133
    I'm on iPhone 7, only thing I have noticed since my original post was 1 missed hit in combo and severe lag when resuming. It's best to wait for lag to subside but that's typical for the game.
  • Sometimes the last hit in my combo won't trigger, and I get killed, and sometimes the special 3 button won't work and I then I stop fighting cuz I think the special 3 is happening and then I look and I'm dead
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    iPhone 6 here. I've been having lag issues for a few months and parry issues since the release of 12.0. Timing for parry has been off for about 6 months for me and has been frustrating as hell. My app just crashed twice in 5-10 minutes today too but that's the first time that has happened.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    The game gets worse with each update. 12.0 parry timing changed....14.0 it's ruined. Like mentioned earlier it gets worse at higher difficulty.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    Worse for me today, female heroes missing hits vs AQ Dormmamu, who has been a problem since seaosn4 was launched.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Bugs everywhere games unplayable for me at at high levels right now
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Today the game is crashing EVERY fight for me. I couldn't rebuild the (lost) streaks.

I updated Thursday and I was happy because it seemed more stable, don't stuttering neither crashing. First time in months I could do more than 5 series without restart the app.
    Of course, I waited because I didn't want prematurely celebrate.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    It is so hit and miss. Day 3 full life Star Lord vs dorm i get owned. Can't parry anything. Day 4...

cj8b2f7xxj34.png

No ryhm or reason. Sometimes controls work, sometimes they dont
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    edited September 2017
    MikeHock wrote: »
    Worse for me today, female heroes missing hits vs AQ Dormmamu, who has been a problem since seaosn4 was launched.

I have the same issue! The female champs, the 2nd hit from their high kick always misses at least once per fight, causing me to take a lot of damage in aq or arena.