**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 5

Hey all, I have been stuck on Act 5.2.4. Does anyone have advice on champs to use and path to complete Collector Bound? Attached is an image of my champs. Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’d suggest using aa warlock and omega, aa after a couple neuros will shut it off, so will omega at 10 spores, warlock will stop the heal, you should try to minimise parrying if you don’t have a heal block or way to stop the shrug off active
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    AA will do a lot of the work for you, I did it with a 4 star unduped back in the days, awakened he will do alot for you by heal blocking and ignoring masochism Warlock is another one I would use
  • Options
    Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    I would suggest go for yellow jacket - deadpool - and so on - path. Once you get through the first few fights and get missions done with corvus, you are good to go. You can use aa his neurotoxins will shut masochism. But trust me, after his missions, you won't need heal block or anything, corvus will finish everything easily.
    Other champs you can take are warlock, omega.