**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

It's just unfair...

13»

Comments

• SERVERSERVER Posts: 9

SERVER said:

It's trash! NVLN don't play play against stronger alliance at last season and they finished at master 3. NVLN don't play against KenOB, NY or Matrix and they are master 1 now. WTF, Kambam?

Then you haven’t seen this one yet then either...
    They are playing each other right now.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/192556/kenob-vs-noname-well-deserved-matchup/p1
    I have ex-teammate at NVLN and they didn't play against top alliance at last season. And they finished in master 3. Why did they faced first time only yesterday?
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    SERVER said:

SERVER said:

It's trash! NVLN don't play play against stronger alliance at last season and they finished at master 3. NVLN don't play against KenOB, NY or Matrix and they are master 1 now. WTF, Kambam?

Then you haven’t seen this one yet then either...
    They are playing each other right now.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/192556/kenob-vs-noname-well-deserved-matchup/p1
    I have ex-teammate at NVLN and they didn't play against top alliance at last season. And they finished in master 3. Why did they faced first time only yesterday?
    Because it seems kabam finally fixed their matchmaking system and now all the 20-30 mil alliances in the top are actually fighting the likes of kenob, nyc, asr and other top war alliances
  • 150 Diversity (I know top ones do that, and it’s really only 50 each, but just funny to see)...

Who gets to tell others that they have to place their Gamora, Falcon, or Ronan on defense for that diversity 😀
    Or their Cap (OG or WWII), Ms Marvel, or the other Ms Marvel (Kamala).
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Das_gi said:

Probably will be removed but here’s the result

Finally they can get out of masters bracket and hopefully fall down to gold till they get prestige to where all other master allies are at
    Well they actually did better than I thought, expected them not to finish because of the huge difference in difficulty of opponents
    But I wonder, how did you do @Grandmaster007 ?
  • AlbertABAlbertAB Posts: 8

150 Diversity (I know top ones do that, and it’s really only 50 each, but just funny to see)...

Who gets to tell others that they have to place their Gamora, Falcon, or Ronan on defense for that diversity 😀
    Or their Cap (OG or WWII), Ms Marvel, or the other Ms Marvel (Kamala).

Wrong man! At high level diversity has 2-3 trash champs, nothing more...
  • AJ_Engel30AJ_Engel30 Posts: 156
    I'm glad they are finally fixing this. Lower Prestige alliances are no longer getting a sweet ride and the same goes for the top tier alliances that weren't facing equal competition. This allows for other great alliances to finally start climbing the bracket to where they belong.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    90 deaths only? Impressive. I was expecting 150.. lol