**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

kabam... this is just unacceptable.

why nerf claire for the 6.2 champion boss? she didnt even make the fight easy, she just made it reasonable to achieve for players that arent incredibly skilled. do you really need to money gauge over a fight that is around a year old, people are spending there hard earned money to get these champs, and if you change a champ after theyve already had all that money spent on it. OR you could properly test your champs before releasing so we wouldnt be having these issues. i will no longer be spending money on this game until you either revert claire, or give compensation.

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    What happened to Claire?
  • Options
    NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★

What happened to Claire?

she no longer heals on the final 10% phase of the champion fight, which is the main reason she was viable for the fight.
  • Options
    NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★

LOOOOOOOOOOL

It was a fix, not a nerf

Learn the difference

No, there shouldnt be a need for kabam to fix a champ after release, especially when it directly harms the champ. they should just have there champs ready upon release.
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    That title though I couldn’t help myself

• Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    Another whiny post.

They fixed a bug since she shouldn't regen when she doesn't do damage. Just because you didn't benefit in time of their mistake, doesn't mean they should put the error back. Put in the work to get the job done like most everyone else. The money grab argument holds zero water, since many many f2p players got past that champion.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Or get the skills need to. Works one it take Briangrant. He has done it. Without clarie no item to
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    I don't get it, isn't BWCV heal based off damage dealt? you're complaining that she isn't healing when she does 0 damage? This is a new low lol
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Bro, I soloed the champion with Sym Supreme at rank 4 sig 20. No offense but i think it's just time to git gud as a majority of other players already have
  • Options
    OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    So you’re telling me it shouldn’t take skill to do?
    I’m sorry but if you NEED a very specific champ than it’s probably not meant for you yet
    Yes it’s bs but it doesn’t need only one champ
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

LOOOOOOOOOOL

It was a fix, not a nerf

Learn the difference

No, there shouldnt be a need for kabam to fix a champ after release, especially when it directly harms the champ. they should just have there champs ready upon release.
    Yep, once it is released, Kabam should just leave it alone. Like when the Champion was triggering healing in his indestructible phase and making the fight ridiculous, sorry but once it is released it should stay that way. You keep your healing, he keeps his. That seems fair. After all, changing the fight after release would be unfair to the players that had to beat it the hard way.

I'm assuming this is how you want it, because asking for the bugs you like to be left alone but demanding for bugs that you don't like to be fixed would be transparently hypocritical.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

LOOOOOOOOOOL

It was a fix, not a nerf

Learn the difference

Almost every game after releasing something has bugs they need to work out that probably passed unnoticed in testing. There is a world of difference between a beta server and a live one so your suggestion is not as simple as you think.