Flow wars—-an issue. But more pressing still, shell alliances are def still alive an well.

Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 257 ★★★
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
Shell alliances are definitely still a thing. At least 2-3 times a season a ‘stone’ alliance magically makes it to p4/3 over the course of one season.

For example the group we are facing now (which I know I can’t call out by name so I won’t) has a just shy of 49M total PI, prestige of 11M, hell one of there members has 4 r3’s on their profile. This has to be fixed/prevented.

Oh and flow definitely needs to be removed and/or nerfed.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 11,826 ★★★★★
    Until switching alliances is banned, what can you do about it?
  • GluteusMaximusGluteusMaximus Posts: 1,410 ★★★
    Mqc19 said:

Shell alliances are definitely still a thing. At least 2-3 times a season a ‘stone’ alliance magically makes it to p4/3 over the course of one season.

For example the group we are facing now (which I know I can’t call out by name so I won’t) has a just shy of 49M total PI, prestige of 11M, hell one of there members has 4 r3’s on their profile. This has to be fixed/prevented.

Oh and flow definitely needs to be removed and/or nerfed.

we were bronze 3 last season and are plat 3 now. why? we ran 5 wars with 1bg last season period and this season we're actually trying with 3bgs, which isn't fun so I'm just going back to 1bg whenever someone needs shards. tell me how we're not a shell then...