**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hype Not Getting Cosmic Overcharge Buff

Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
Hyperion is supposed to get a Cosmic Overcharge Buff when he has 3 cosmic charges when he launches a special 3. Was playing RoL and he did not get this in any of the fights. Please fix this bug!

I have a video, but don't see a way to upload it. Do I have to link from YouTube?

Comments

• Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★

Hyperion is supposed to get a Cosmic Overcharge Buff when he has 3 cosmic charges when he launches a special 3. Was playing RoL and he did not get this in any of the fights. Please fix this bug!

I have a video, but don't see a way to upload it. Do I have to link from YouTube?

That should be the long duration power gain he triggers afterwards
  • Options
    When I rewatched my vid, it occured to me that the powergain might be the buff they are referencing. It is worded very poorly. Kept looking for an actual buff named Cosmic Overcharge. lol
    I've been playing him for so long you think I'd have noticed before, but most fights he doesn't need to wait around for it. :)
  • Options
    Feeling kinda dumb, but they should make the language clearer.
  • Options
    Mcoc_gamer_481Mcoc_gamer_481 Posts: 62
    It’s that super long super weak power gain you get
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    i think you'd be better off not going for the cosmic overcharge buff. You'd gain more power from the regular power gain buffs i think.
  • Options
    edited April 2020

i think you'd be better off not going for the cosmic overcharge buff. You'd gain more power from the regular power gain buffs i think.

But more attack from the cosmic charges not being consumed. Sort of a give and take. But, yeah, that powergain buff doesn't seem as potent.
  • Options

But more attack from the cosmic charges not being consumed. Sort of a give and take. But, yeah, that powergain buff doesn't seem as potent.