**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier, Elder's Bane or Variants?

Been playing this account a little over 3 months, Act 5 completion and debating whether to go for Cavalier or work towards Elder's Bane? I have not done any variants, LOL or RTTL chapter 4 yet. If Elder's Bane which chapter should I 100% first?

Roster:
4/55 Captain Marvel
4/55 Warlock
4/55 Symbiote Supreme
4/55 Omega Red
3/45 Venom the Duck
5* R1: Crossbones, Phoenix, Psylocke, Aegon, Yondu

Thanks.

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    attempt cavalier, if your team can't make it to cavalier no matter what you do then do elder's bane and resume attempting cavalier. Once you have achieved cavalier you can attempt variants
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I'm at about the same point as you and it seems that the answer is, try for Cavalier. If you can't, go for Elder's Bane and start with 5.4. Then go 5.3, then go 5.2. I'm currently working on Cavalier and 5.4 exploration at the same time.
  • Mcoc_gamer_481Mcoc_gamer_481 Posts: 62
    I’d go for cav, you’ve got some solid options for the problem fights there
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

attempt cavalier, if your team can't make it to cavalier no matter what you do then do elder's bane and resume attempting cavalier. Once you have achieved cavalier you can attempt variants

This is what I keep hearing, but I'm not Elder's Bane or Cavalier yet and I already have V4, completed and only the last chapter left in V3. Completion at least seems worth it for some free R4's and R3's.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I would go for V4 first, then try to get past the first two 6.1 quests (gets easier from there, minus CB and the odd mini boss). If you get Cav, great, if not, try out the other variants and if you don’t have the roster, go for elders bane, starting at 5.4 and going backwards.