**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

10.2k prestige looking for 5x5/g1

Looking to jump in with a group running 5x5 and gold 1. I have done a run of abyss and completed 6.4. Good player I will hold my own

Comments

• DaBillsDaBills Posts: 647
    If you have any interest in Silver 1 in war, let me know. We run 3bgs, Map 5, 100%. Looking to move up in war. In game and line is the same, DaBills.
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 338 ★★
    Line ID and in game crumb3307 add me, we’re looking for 1, 5x5 and high G1
  • Captdeadp00lCaptdeadp00l Posts: 186
    Were gold 3 with 3 bgs running 5x5 one spot available and looking to fill asap. Line and IGN captdeadp00l
  • Doc_OpsDoc_Ops Posts: 112
    Add me on line at jurassicdrago