**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is harder to use

Hey guys /gals i would like to know which champion is harder to learn:quake,ghost,invisible woman

Comments

• Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Quake
  • Options
    TheGrtGunTheGrtGun Posts: 22
    Depends on perspective, as quake was one of the first champs I got, so I am very good at using quake, but still suck at using ghost. Invisible woman ain't too bad
  • Options
    ege999menege999men Posts: 281 ★★
    Probably invisible woman is the hardest but the payoff isn't even that big, don't know why you would want to play her. She's kinda fun but definitely not as practical as the others
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★

Invisible Woman. Quake can either be played to ways... Heavy Parry method in which her sig ability reduces the block damage taken or Heavy Dex method which takes a lot more effort to pull off. It'll take time to transition from one playstyle to the other but it'll come eventually.

Meanwhile with IW you aren't allowed to ever parry or block so you must constantly intercept and hit into the opponent's block to play her to her full potential. You also must perfectly dex to stack her invulnerabilities which can take a while.

If Quake is unawakened (Like mine) then you will play the Heavy Dex method most likely. It depends on weather or not she has her sig
    As for IW, I don't have her so I wouldnt know
  • Options
    HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Quake for me.
    Ghost goes smooth
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,055 ★★★★★
    Ghost is pretty easy imo. Don't have iw. Quake does require some skill
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,267 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

Ghost is pretty easy imo. Don't have iw. Quake does require some skill

I'm opposite, didn't take me long to learn quake, but I just got ghost and took her to r5 and still trying to get the rhythm down. IW is fun, but I don't use her outside arenas
  • Options
    NegativeBotNegativeBot Posts: 2
    I got 5* Ghost around 3 weeks or so ago, I'm a below average player with 14 5*s (Had amazing luck tho, have Corvus, Sunspot, CMM, Ghost, Namor). Im a f2p player. I said that to show my skill level. Anyways, when I got Ghost and tried her for the first time, because I have seen Seatin use Ghost so much in the past, it took me around a day or two to properly learn Ghost. She was really easy to use, I got a oneshot of ROL Winter Soldier with a r1 lvl 10 5* Ghost sooooooooo...
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Invisible Woman. Quake can either be played to ways... Heavy Parry method in which her sig ability reduces the block damage taken or Heavy Dex method which takes a lot more effort to pull off. It'll take time to transition from one playstyle to the other but it'll come eventually.

Meanwhile with IW you aren't allowed to ever parry or block so you must constantly intercept and hit into the opponent's block to play her to her full potential. You also must perfectly dex to stack her invulnerabilities which can take a while.

If Quake is unawakened (Like mine) then you will play the Heavy Dex method most likely. It depends on weather or not she has her sig
    As for IW, I don't have her so I wouldnt know
    I really only play the heavy dex method when facing unblockable opponents (i.e. the civil warrior boss in epic Baron’s Quest) and the parrying works just fine. The heavy dex takes a lot of practice to learn.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,267 ★★★★★

I got 5* Ghost around 3 weeks or so ago, I'm a below average player with 14 5*s (Had amazing luck tho, have Corvus, Sunspot, CMM, Ghost, Namor). Im a f2p player. I said that to show my skill level. Anyways, when I got Ghost and tried her for the first time, because I have seen Seatin use Ghost so much in the past, it took me around a day or two to properly learn Ghost. She was really easy to use, I got a oneshot of ROL Winter Soldier with a r1 lvl 10 5* Ghost sooooooooo...

Not sure how being f2p is indicative of skill level.

All I can say is people learn different things at different rates. I'll get there with ghost, but for me, she's taking longer to learn than quake.
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Quake for me, I just can't do it. And it makes me want to cry.
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Invisible Woman at high level is the hardest to execute. Unlike Quake, Invisible Woman is so reliant on the behavior of the enemy. If they're passive, it can be tough to stack any vulnerability debuffs. Plus, you'll want to hit into the enemy's block, which thanks to an ongoing bug can still be countered by a special if they have more than a bar of power. Finally, she has very little to offer in fights where a special can't be fully evaded naturally. Try getting any big damage going against Green Goblin. It won't work.

With Quake, no matter how the enemy behaves, you do the same thing. Hold heavy until they react. The biggest natural threats are enemies with passive power gain and enemies with some form of true accuracy. Outside of that, your actions are pretty cut & paste.
  • Options
    Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★
    It's interesting to read everyone's opinion. I consider myself a quite good quake player and yes it did take a lot of practice but I cannot seem to get ghost down.
  • Options
    kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Quake took me a long time to realize her true potential to the point I could take her on a stun immune champion and get through it.

Ghost took me a little bit of time to fully realize it, but figuring out the mechanics of her to take advantage of most of her potential isn't that tough. You can get her beyond God Tier with a few weeks of game practice. I think Quake just takes longer.

Honestly, I don't play IW. I just have the free 4* we got the other month so I haven't taken her for a spin
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    None of them, Diablo.

Not kidding, that man has quite a high skillcap... with the payoff of a slightly above average tier burst phase.
  • Options
    DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★
    IW by a long shot. You're not allowed to block or parry at all. You must get perfect dexes and intercepts for her to work
  • Options
    TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★

I’m very good at quake. For some reason I have a mental block on ghost.

Im the opposite lol
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Imo, ghost is the easiest
    I feel like quake is harder to learn because you need to understand the opponent's combo and when to dash and when to heavy, as it's not immediately obvious. IW, on the other hand, is pretty easy to understand and learn, but harder to actually play and maintain those debuffs
  • Options
    NegativeBotNegativeBot Posts: 2

Not sure how being f2p is indicative of skill level.

All I can say is people learn different things at different rates. I'll get there with ghost, but for me, she's taking longer to learn than quake.
    Skill lvl as in that I am a below avg player but Ik how to use ghost pretty good. But I do agree with you

• Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Ghost for me. I seem to get overly passive AIs every time I decide to try her (Act 5/EQs) and i mess up royally. I'm ok with Quake, better with the parry method but can pull of a mixture of dex and parry.. except against modok, his big head just makes my brain confused
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Quake.
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

quake by far

• Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,730 ★★★★★
    Is it just me or was quake not that hard to get used to like I remember one day I was sort of just playing around with her before I even knew of any of her methods and just kind of rolled with it