**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unstoppable colossus.. bug or buff?

Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
I have noticed recently that he can stack his fury effects. I thought it was odd since I didn’t remember him being able too... Then I found this vid showing that he didn’t my use to stack them up. Just wondering when it happened and if it’s intended.
https://youtu.be/pRNz-AdNA_4

Comments

• Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    I have honestly no idea. But I am curious bcs UC is plot-wise great character, so I will leave this comment here to keep this thread up in the forums feed
  • Options
    I just thought it was cool I used to use him a whole lot since he was like my 2nd or 3rd 5*. He was actually on my team when I became uncollected lol
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike really curious if there is an answer for this
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    wouldn't surprise me if this is a bug. So many things bugged nowadays
  • Options
    Yeah I kinda hope it’s not but it could be and update kabam?
  • Options
    Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    Based on the wording for the champ, it shouldn't be a bug. All the 2015 champs are written this way (e.g. drax) and they need to function like any of the new champs where there is X% chance to gain something and it automatically stacks. I mean, imagine if hulkbuster rework automatically limited u to one shock debuff...that'd be silly.
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    I don't think it's a bug bc look at this new synergy...

• Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    Absolutely not a bug but a buff and will in fact be buffed even more with the upcoming Red Guardian synergy.