**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What increases health regen amount on Blade's awakened ability

Just dumped 30 sig levels into Blade's awakened ability and the health amount didn't increase that I noticed unless it was a micro fraction of a decimal... stayed at 541. The power drain decreased but expected health amount to go up too. Anyone know what effects the healing amount?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    The signature ability won't interfere with the amount healing. It will only decrease the amount of power you use to get the regeneration.
    In order to increase the regeneration, you have a mastery that increases the potency of it by 15%, for example
  • Options
    OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★

In reality idk if it increases based on boosted/modified health but mathematically speaking his regen does increase since you decrease the amount of energy spent per regen tick
  • Options
    _RĘÇKLĘŞŞ__RĘÇKLĘŞŞ_ Posts: 38
    Gotcha, I figured since the number was green something had to effect it. Thanks y'all
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★

Gotcha, I figured since the number was green something had to effect it. Thanks y'all

Rank affects it.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★

• Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    If you don't already have the Recovery mastery maxed out at 3/3, that will also increase the heal you get.
  • Options
    _RĘÇKLĘŞŞ__RĘÇKLĘŞŞ_ Posts: 38
    Was going to, and accidentally unlocked glass Cannon when looking through. And even though I didn't put any points in it they wouldn't reverse it. So now I gotta save cores again for the recovery