**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Options for Cant Stop Wont Stop Sorc Supreme Node?

2»

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    007md92 said:

Used Kingpin heavy and torch.

Afaik isn't Kingpins heavy a passive unstoppable?
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,367 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

007md92 said:

Used Kingpin heavy and torch.

isn't Kingpins heavy a passive unstoppable?
    It's still Unstoppable, so it counts (I used him at R4). Rhino's dash attack would work, too (for all those who've ranked up Rhino...) Did anyone try Ghulk? Smash attacks are passive Unstoppable, too.

Kingpin was a really solid option because as well as the Unstoppable Heavy, his damage ramps up nicely with all the debuffs Symbiote Supreme places. You can add in classic Daredevil to give KP's heavy a 60% damage boost. Old heroes sometimes have their uses...
  • Options
    JinøraJinøra Posts: 94
    Also seems Mr Fantastic syngery power sting works amazing here!
  • Options
    SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    I used blade with danger sense. No problem at all.
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I didn't read the nodes before I fought Sorcerer Supreme. I took her with Emma Frost. It took 102 hits, so not terrible, but I was wondering why my 10-prowess crits were only taking 500 damage. It all made sense when I went in again and read the nodes. :D

I have to strongly disagree that this particular fight is a "cash grab". Both L1 and L2 are fully dex-able without much effort, both can be punished, and she inflicts slow and armor break on you, so willpower users will be healing. I gained health by the end of the fight.