**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Maybe it’s time for something new, alliance war is not fun and exciting anymore

Maybe it’s time for something new alliance gameplay alliance war is not fun and exciting anymore, no matter how many changes Kabam does, it’s still the same , I don’t feel anything positive or excited about wars platinum alliance and nbd changes any tactics weekly, we just have the same defenders for months unless you upgrade someone better, but I think this game needs a total different concept of how alliances can interact, I think the wars, and the seasons, and the global buffs showed us that no matter what changes Kabam does, it’s still the same concept, clear your path don’t die more then opponent, kill the boss, I believe that community will hyped to get a total different way of how we can compete against each other, but I also believe Kabam has no idea how to do that, too lazy

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
    Yes, yes and yes. I think Kabam need to find the sweet spot when it comes to the number of players in an alliance. Cap it at 10. Then, take some lessons learned from Incursions and apply them to AQ. AW can stay the way it is.