**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who would you guys love to see added?

3 that come to mind for me are...

Onslaught: I’ve wanted him in game as long as I had wanted Doom. I just think he would be an absolute beast, but I guess we need prof x first. (Who I read is coming this year.

Killgrave: comic version slightly annoying, JJ series he was amazing. I just think he would bring a really unique fighting style to the game if Kabam did him right.

Legion: Another very unique character. I can’t even think of how they would approach him. He’s obviously over powered but he’s also internally tortured, I just don’t know how they would convey that to a fighting game.

Comments

• MrR0b0tMrR0b0t Posts: 234
    Apocalypse for sure and the ancient one from Dr strange. Since picking a side to follow it seems logical to bring them out id say. Apocalypse is probably my all time favorite character.
  • ArpsArps Posts: 34

There is a thread for this, believe it or not.

Added zero to the conversation. The character wishlist thread is 121 pages. Let’s go get lost in there. You don’t have to post or even read, just keep scrolling.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Sandman Lizard Bullseye Prof X Kraven Stan Lee those are a few.
  • Hey guys, please share any new Champion suggestions you have in our Character Wishlist Thread. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.