Options

Account Problem

hello there,

I have problem kabam ID, when I enter game center mail, the game start in new progress. I open issue in kamab support, but after some questions they close ticket. after that, I open new case and still waiting... Can anyone explain to me when asking for the original name of the game what I had and I can’t remember because I changed it years ago, what is the solution? I take screens and send, when first download and open game, send when first purchases with app store screens. what need more? Also tell that when I enter forum with game center mail, game name is correctly.

can someone help?

Comments

• Options
    ivanekazivanekaz Posts: 18
    edited April 2020
    This is my profile and want to enter game with kabam ID, I’m playing know with game center ID.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    I will add, anyone from the kabam support can see the logs what IP am writing in forum and what iP I enter the game, it would be easy to understand that it is not a scam.
  • Options
    Is it true? Is the money paid for the game good? You can't treat your customers like that!
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    ivanekaz said:

This is my profile and want to enter game with kabam ID, I’m playing know with game center ID.

Why can't you simply log out of the game and then sign in using the kabam ID of the account you want to log in. If u click on the gear icon in the upper left corner you can choose to log out. If game center automatically starts you could simply turn it off temporarily.
  • Options
    @Neotwism
    because when I enter kabam ID the game start new progress.

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,828 ★★★★★
    ivanekaz said:

@Neotwism
    because when I enter kabam ID the game start new progress.

How do you already have a four star?
  • Options
    @SpideyFunko

I don’t know. I was playing several minutes :) think if play, after some period will linked my profile
  • Options
    You’ve already been asking in another thread, evidently whenever you created a Kabam ID Account you did so under a brand new account.

You will have to be in your primary game account before going to create a new Kabam Account and have THAT NEW KABAM ID linked to your existing “Game Center Only” (non-Kabam-linked) game account.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @ivanekaz Email Kabam Support, what they can do is replace your new account with your old account. They did it for me when I lost my login info for my original account, they had me create a new account and then they transferred my old account to that new account. Just email them and tell them what's wrong, they're super helpful with this.
  • Options
    they sent me form and asking original game name, I don’t remember it, because I changed it 3-4 yers ago, so one case they close and I open new case, after that I’m waiting. They didn't answer after morning and hopefully they won't close again.
  • Options
    @SummonerNR

Yes, I know but support haven't even changed.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,893 Guardian
    edited April 2020
    So just forget about that brand new one you made. Use a different/new email address and try to setup a link between your old existing game account (while logged into Game Center) and a different brand new Kabam Login ID Account that you should link to your primary game account,

See links in that other thread where you were asking yesterday.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Kabam doesn't care about you or your problems. They banned me for absolutely no reason. If you send in a ticket you'll get the same generic response everyone else gets.

OP, don't listen to this garabge. He's just salty. Kabam support works like any other support. It works 50% of the time and you just have to get lucky
  • Options
    @SummonerNR in game center I have two mails, I try both but nothing..

@lowlevelplayer that is very bed... support must work 24/7. we play game and spend money, they must work normaly.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    ivanekaz said:

@SummonerNR in game center I have two mails, I try both but nothing..

@lowlevelplayer that is very bed... support must work 24/7. we play game and spend money, they must work normaly.

I will transfer you a million dollars if you can find me a perfect support agency(not really). It is impossible. Have you ever tried calling a hotel's customer service? You will be on hold for at least an hour. Other games do not have better support either.
  • Options
    @lowlevelplayer

I agree wit you, but are countries and are companies whose support work normaly , if we mean some little company and don’t worry their client ok. I think kabam not little and must have good support.
  • Options
    (from other thread ...)
    ivanekaz said:

thanks, but I try that. game start current progress when I don’t use kabam account, but when I enter game center mail, game start new one and don’t asks continue...

So you can access Main Game Account inside MCOC only when you DO NOT login to GameCenter (Apple/Google) and also NOT logged into MCOC with your Kabam ID either ??

So only able to play Main Game Account on ORIGINALLY INSTALLED DEVICE and NOT logged into anything ??

If so, this is the point at which I say you need to go into MCOC settings, and Create a NEW Kabam ID (use a NEW EMail Address, maybe a new GMail just for this game). And remember the passwords you setup for both the email itself as well as password for using that as new Kabam ID to access game.

Pic part of previous links...

After you have successfully tied your MCOC summoner account to a new Kabam ID, then you will be able to Login to MCOC game using that new ID from any other device in future.
  • Options
    I’m playing with two iphone two device, both device game center account is one. if I enter game center mail, then game start in new progress. @SummonerNR
  • Options
    thank and I will try that @SummonerNR
  • Options
    I try but same problem... support don’t want to help and really not remember what name was first in game 4 years ago... it’s not normally ask customer first game name :)))
  • Options
    @Kabam Lyra can you help? I have open two cases in kabam support but they are not answer and tickets are steel open.

If I tell apple for this problem, maybe they help me?

I tell one! kabam support are very low level and will be good if kabam take time for him.
  • Options
    UnfazedUnfazed Posts: 1

@ivanekaz Email Kabam Support, what they can do is replace your new account with your old account. They did it for me when I lost my login info for my original account, they had me create a new account and then they transferred my old account to that new account. Just email them and tell them what's wrong, they're super helpful with this.

Mate can you elaborate how I do this, i am dealing with this problem, on Android. I can access my main account through Google Play and have set up another new account. How do I transfer?