**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do I have the roster to go Cavalier?

I need help deciding whether I should explore Act 5 or go cavalier with the current roster I have. If I do, what would be the ideal team/who should I rank up?

Do I have the roster to go Cavalier? 16 votes

Yes, current roster will suffice
87%
NifzSungjStark78AlfaBrokenTheHoodedDormammuWRIRKDSuperFlash10Batman_SinsOfAFatherddomgianleoMauledJonnyD100LATheBoyLil_Lasagna 14 votes
No, explore Act 5 and build roster
12%
ColinJensen21John757 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    TheBeyonder_TheBeyonder_ Posts: 23
    I also have a six star storm, but I think my five stars outclass her, I just don’t know which team would be best for cavalier
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Yes, current roster will suffice
    Different teams for different things. The two Big Crunch points of act 6 are getting through 6.1.1 as so many struggle with No Retreat and it’s such a big step up from 5.4, and Crossbones has a fairly hard roster depth requirement unless you’re going to throw a huge amount of units at it.

No Retreat is ok once you get used to altering your play style. It’s definitely worth playing around in the first few fights rather than brute forcing it. Don’t be surprised when ST demolishes your champ on the first attempt from block damage.

Your Aegon will do the job for Xbones easily enough once he’s ramped up. Just sp1 spam and bait and it’s a fairly simple fight without bane (take the left path)
  • Options
    TheBeyonder_TheBeyonder_ Posts: 23
    Thanks for the advice, I set aside some time today to grind through it and I was able to thankfully. Aegon carried me through with a few revives.