**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Marvel’s Joseph: Which ability would most excite you?

AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
Marvel’s Joseph

When I searched for Magneto I found >1000 posts, but none about Joseph. So this is not another Magneto post, no, this is a post about Joseph - who suspiciously looks a lot like Magneto, and has very similar powers.

Joseph has the power to generate extremely powerful magnetic fields and manipulate metals. He can generate electricity and electromagnetic radiation.

Joseph can levitate and fly, and can produce a protective magnetic aura around his own body.

Interestingly Joseph wields more power than Magneto as he lacks the mental blocks/controls that Magneto has developed. However this puts Joseph at risk of over exerting himself and causing himself damage.

If he were included as a Champion he could have some/all of the following abilities:

1. When attacking #Metal champions he has the chance to inflict stacking Slow debuffs that ignore class relationships.
2. When attacked by #Metal champions he has the chance to inflict stacking Exhaustion debuffs that ignore class relationships.
3. Passive power gain based on proximity to #Metal. Like Omega Red’s death spores.
4. Ability to gain grey power bars (like Terrax’s) to generate a protective magnetic aura with orbiting projectiles that cause additional damage when near opponents. This power is generated holding heavy attack and inflicts a Vulnerability debuff, or a debuff that allows a style of play similar to “Quake and Bake”, which fans will affectionately refer to as “Mag and Frag”.
5. If Joseph’s “Mag and Frag” power reaches zero he starts to take degeneration damage having over exerted himself.

Alternatively, if we don’t want a new character, we could just buff Mags.

Which of these abilities would YOU be most excited about?

Marvel’s Joseph: Which ability would most excite you? 8 votes

Slow/Exhaust Debuffs against #Metal
0%
Enhanced Power Gain against #Metal
37%
Marvel2289StevieManWonderSpideyFunko 3 votes
“Mag and Frag”
62%
LordNeoHera1d_of_Ga1actusAburaeesSavageLil_Lasagna 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Enhanced Power Gain against #Metal
    I can't of too many metal opponents that go unstoppable except for Anniluhus and UC
  • Options
    “Mag and Frag”

I can't of too many metal opponents that go unstoppable except for Anniluhus and UC

True, and Sentinel has a chance with his heavy attack. The Slow debuff would mainly be useful against the 5 evade champions with #Metal. Otherwise the Exhaustion debuff would do most of the heavy lifting.
  • Options
    “Mag and Frag”
    Here he is in his X-Men costume lol