**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Evade Balance?

Look, I know evade will never be removed. I get that. In fact, I rather like evade as a game aspect. However, I cannot seem to grasp one thing: WHY on earth do champions I am fighting against evade more than my own?!!! Maybe it is just me, but has anyone else noticed that champs you own (e.g. the spider-lings) evade at least one half the amount of times, compared to those same champions in arenas, or any other time fighting against them! While its infuriating to have an opponent evade so many times, I am not saying that that should be removed. I simply think one of two things should happen:

1. Decrease chance of evade from opponents, down to that of what it is for personal champs.
2. Increase evade chance of personal champs, so they match that of opponents.

Comments

• Options
    OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    It is balanced
    True strike
    True accuracy
    Slow
    Literally parry 3 hits
    Just another complaint from somebody who can’t adapt
  • Options
    Aryl_HaminAryl_Hamin Posts: 13
    Okaythen said:

It is balanced
    True strike
    True accuracy
    Slow
    Literally parry 3 hits

4 out of 5 of his topics are complaining about some mechanic. I believe he wants this to be an Idle Game.
  • Options
    Artic_ToweryArtic_Towery Posts: 44
    Okaythen said:

It is balanced
    True strike
    True accuracy
    Slow
    Literally parry 3 hits

Really?!!? I had no idea....

Of course there are alternatives. Unfortunately, not every champion has true strike, true accuracy, et al. Maybe I was wrong about this - I did say, maybe it was me. Also, I used a question mark for good reason! Again, I am not saying that evade needs to be fixed if this is a problem! As UmbertoDelRio pointed out above, there is a logical reason/explanation.

Additionally, just as a final note, maybe I should mention that your response has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with my question. Except that it has to do with evade.

Again, I thought I was being relatively fair. I didn't want evade to be removed or anything, I simply suggested a couple of ideas. I saw something in the game that didn't seem right, so I addressed it.

Thank you for your comment, it was very helpful.
  • Options
    Artic_ToweryArtic_Towery Posts: 44
    edited April 2020

Okaythen said:

It is balanced
    True strike
    True accuracy
    Slow
    Literally parry 3 hits

4 out of 5 of his topics are complaining about some mechanic. I believe he wants this to be an Idle Game.
    lol, yeah, only two out of five though. But nice try. :smiley:
  • Options
    YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    You attack champs way more often then they attack you. Thus they have more chances to evade. It's not rocket science.