**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

most annoying special

Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
For me its Korg's sp1 or Spider-mans sp1. Im decent at dodging these but they are so annoying to dodge

Comments

• TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    War machine sp1 or Vision Aarhus sp2. I know no they are impossible to fully doge but still I see them on enhanced special nodes in AW all the time
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Punisher 2099 sp1. Korg and spidie have fairly dodgeable specials. I’m pretty sure punisher 2099 sp1 is one of the few specials that are literally impossible to fully dodge without nightcrawler. His sp2 is also a pain, but it is possible to fully dex it, but I’ve only ever done that once tho.
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★

For me its Korg's sp1 or Spider-mans sp1. Im decent at dodging these but they are so annoying to dodge

Korg sp1 sucks
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

Korg sp1 sucks
    ya the timing in between each shot are not the same speed
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Joe Fix It SP1. The headbutt is fine, but I forget about the gun 75% of the time at least.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    it's all the same with sparky
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

it's all the same with sparky

ya my sparky evades everything but when your not using him in arena those specials can be annoying lol
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Aside the ones that are basically impossible to consistently evade like war machine s1 moon knight s1 always seems to catch me
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    GG’s sp2 that damn glider