**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wow

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
Beat 6.1 with struggles of course bc this is a mini account and became cavalier bout 2 days ago so a friend of mine knew i had bad pulls last week especially the 6* and this happened

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    These crystal are rigged, I tell you, rigged!

LOL, congrats.
  • Options

Damn that’s insane, well done on getting cavalier on the second account.

Thanks costed me close to 500 to beat sentinel lmao
  • Options
    kfd2010 said:

Which dark beast did you sell your soul to for these pulls?

I mean that's gotta be the only explanation, right?

Will ask him when i get the chance haha
  • Options
    Would any of you use generic gem on either doom or corvus? I have Tech.Skill.Mutant awaken gems
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Thats gotta be like, the best back-to-back-to-back-to-back pulls ever honestly, congrats man
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

Beat 6.1 with struggles of course bc this is a mini account and became cavalier bout 2 days ago so a friend of mine knew i had bad pulls last week especially the 6* and this happened

Great pulls!
  • Options

Thats gotta be like, the best back-to-back-to-back-to-back pulls ever honestly, congrats man

• Options

Great pulls!
    Now i need gold lmao
  • Options
    Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    Good job man, those champs will probably help you get through act 6 immensely.
  • Options
    Bout the generic corvus or doom or not on either? Doom has good prestige tho
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Congrats! Would you mind showing your roster? I'm trying to become cavalier and I want to see how others did it. Thanks!
  • Options
    Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    Holy cannoli. That's some RNG luck on display, not unlike Seatin's ridiculous set of 5* pulls this week on YouTube.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Would any of you use generic gem on either doom or corvus? I have Tech.Skill.Mutant awaken gems

nope. Corvus is not worth a generic, neither is doom
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Good ole RNG
  • Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 593 ★★
    OMFG no freaking way !!! Thanks now I got groot , kk and rest of the trash squad coming my way...how long have you been working for KaBam...lmao nice pulls
  • Options

You sure? Bc you got 1 disagree there lol
  • Options

Congrats! Would you mind showing your roster? I'm trying to become cavalier and I want to see how others did it. Thanks!

Ghost with medusa and blade/gr were my go 2 along with stark. I had trouble with sabre.ultron and sentinel
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    This is like some people's best openings over their whole career in just 1 opening..

Nice
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

And why aren’t they?