**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finally 100% ALL variants...what's your biggest accomplishment in game so far?

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Getting 5 star Blade out of his featured crystal in 1 attempt
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    biggest achievement is getting Cavalier. Nice job btw thats an amazing feat
  • KrzysaltKrzysalt Posts: 577

First of all congratulations. My biggest achievement was getting uncollected so far.

Yes! That’s amazing! The next thing is to get cavalier!

Amazing, mate! I didn't touch variant 1 yet, but I explored all the others.

My biggest achievement so far was beating the act 6 grandmaster.

Wow! That’s amazing! I haven’t gotten to him yet. Who’d you use?

biggest achievement is getting Cavalier. Nice job btw thats an amazing feat

Thanks man! My next goal is to grow my YouTube page 😂
  • ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    @Krzysalt tips on V1, that’s no doubt the hardest. What champs did you use for each?
    Colleen said:

@Krzysalt tips on V1, that’s no doubt the hardest. What champs did you use for each?

@Colleen ill make a video about it & upload it to my YouTube. Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF5xxe_vM5y51GVO3RrX3ZQ
  • LostCrestLostCrest Posts: 105
    My greatest achievement would be one shot ultron boss First time(5.4) or Variant 2 completion with few revives.

Krzysalt said:

First of all congratulations. My biggest achievement was getting uncollected so far.

Yes! That’s amazing! The next thing is to get cavalier!
    HaHa got a while till I’m there! Bagged me a 5* sunspot the other day so that’ll certainly help.
    Congrats man! I’m going to be creating a video on how to become cavalier if you want to check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF5xxe_vM5y51GVO3RrX3ZQ
    LostCrest said:

My greatest achievement would be one shot ultron boss First time(5.4) or Variant 2 completion with few revives.

Nice! How far until you 100% act 5? I’m working on act 6 right now.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Still playing the game after the 12.0 nerf. That was by far the most difficult thing.

After that LOL 100%.
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    I just finished variant 4 as my first variant, so probably that. It was reallyy really fun and I got a really good pull (Aegon!) from the 5 star, but I really like chapters 2 and 3 and it was challenging but fun.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Beating that chunt of a fight that is 6.2 champion. Also congrats. V1 scares me
    Str said:

Still playing the game after the 12.0 nerf. That was by far the most difficult thing.

After that LOL 100%.

Oh man, I remember that. I was in a top tier alliance at that time. That was so painful!
    Qfury said:

Beating that chunt of a fight that is 6.2 champion. Also congrats. V1 scares me

If you beat the champion boss you can for sure do V1. Who you got your team for that path? Maybe I can help you out. I'm also going to put out a video to show how to finish V1 if you want to check out my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF5xxe_vM5y51GVO3RrX3ZQ
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

5.4 exploration or Variant 4 completion.
    Working on my cav title and 100% act 5, just need to hoard revives for crossbones.

Nice! congrats! I"m going to be putting out a video on how to become cavaliar if you want to check out my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF5xxe_vM5y51GVO3RrX3ZQ
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Just got Cavalier today, super happy.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
    I got Cavalier last month, and have just managed to 100% Variant 3. Moving on to the other Variants now.
    Etjama said:

Just got Cavalier today, super happy.

Congrats! That’s amazing!

I got Cavalier last month, and have just managed to 100% Variant 3. Moving on to the other Variants now.

Nice man! I’m going to be posting a video of variant 1 & how I completed it. if you’re interested check out my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF5xxe_vM5y51GVO3RrX3ZQ
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    My biggest accomplishment wasn't that great i got duped wolverine from phc and got omega red from a phc as well
  • WeAreNotVenomWeAreNotVenom Posts: 126 ★★★
    Completed act 6 on both my accounts. Have 100% v2, v3, and v4 on my first account and 100% LOL on my second

My biggest accomplishment wasn't that great i got duped wolverine from phc and got omega red from a phc as well

Both are amazing champs! That’s great!

Krzysalt said:

Amazing, mate! I didn't touch variant 1 yet, but I explored all the others.

My biggest achievement so far was beating the act 6 grandmaster.

Wow! That’s amazing! I haven’t gotten to him yet. Who’d you use?
    I only used cap iw. Really the hardest part is getting used to how that fight works, other than that it should be a blast with anyone.

If you could explore v1 then in my eyes you should definitely rip through act 6 lol. But maybe I'm just extremely agraid of v1 at this point.
    To be honest, I put off doing v1 because I was so scared of I g too. But once I hopped back in, it was pretty easy. You should try it again. You might surprise yourself.