**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Variant 4 electro alternate counter

If your stuck on Variant 4 electro and you don't have Namor, then a great counter is Hyperion. I used him againt the electro and soloed him and Hyperions health never went below 60%. Just spam SP1.

Comments

• Options
    WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    I finished it this morning and what I used was Corvus. He doesn't die from the DOT and you can dodge all the specials. It takes a few revives but it works.
  • Options
    Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 340 ★★
    Bishop is really good if you’re willing to revive a couple times, my r3 did it in 3 revives, about 25-30% per fight. He takes very little dmg from the spikes, absorbs it as prowess and gets 2 bars of power super fast.
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Havok is the king of that fight, wont need any revives. Just use medium hits and set off his bone crushing sp3
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Havok solo all the way
  • Options
    NamikazeMinakaNamikazeMinaka Posts: 74
    I took a chunk with my Omega r5, but took more than 75% with my Hulk Ragnarok r3.
  • Options
    RocketWaffleRocketWaffle Posts: 136
    Quake also works, but you cant do parry heavy due to his stun immunity.
  • Options
    I used Domino and did only medium light. The first medium is two hits, where the second doesn't make contact, and the first light also doesn't make contact, so she takes minimal damage back. Because of his power, you can also do 2 hits, bait SP1, repeat.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Would cmm or warlock work?
    Crumb3307 said:

Bishop is really good if you’re willing to revive a couple times, my r3 did it in 3 revives, about 25-30% per fight. He takes very little dmg from the spikes, absorbs it as prowess and gets 2 bars of power super fast.

How easy was it? Could a scrub like me do it lol
  • Options
    RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    Hulk rag can take him easy too
  • Options
    Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    I've used Havok, IMIW and Stealth Spidey. Havok best, especially if you make use of his Plasma Feedback.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Hype is incredibly easy. Just hang out and special intercept with L1 and he will be dead in no time.