**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.2.5 punisher fight

Aspect of evolution
Bleed immune
Vigor
200% power gain
Limber 20%
Plus global node

I wanna see someone from the team that designed 6.2 showing me how are you able to do that fight without dying.

Great design Kabam you sure are the master of good content..

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,046 ★★★★★
    is there anything there that bothers ghost? it's been so long since i did it, but seems like a simple ghost fight?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    I personally used Omega Red, with suicide masteries.
    Parry and heavy, try to get as max spores as possible. Then constantly apply heavies in order to keep them. All of your damage will come from the spores and degeneration, which is enough to kill him at certain point
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,046 ★★★★★
    MDavis said:

is there anything there that bothers ghost? it's been so long since i did it, but seems like a simple ghost fight?

Not when you need to bring 4 mutants to open the gate, there’s no point in using ghost
    ahhhh yes yes the gated path, my apologies, it's been a while! Like the poster above pointed out, Omega with suicides is the best champ for it. I personally did not solo him i don't think. Also, if you're bringing Void as your Mordo counter, you can play super slow with void and heal reverse the vigor.
  • Options
    OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    MDavis said:

Not when you need to bring 4 mutants to open the gate, there’s no point in using ghost
    I used namor I think
    Hit into block until ER then sp3 and hope for slots of crits on sp2
    Honestly aspect of evolution is one of the worst nodes since kabam loves slapping it on literally any fight
    They rely need to stop with these 200% power gain nodes since it’s just plain annoying
    It barely promotes skill