**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to rank? 4* to R5 or 5* to R3?

I've been saving my T4CC for a really long time but now can't keep holding them any more. I have to take a 4* to rank 5 or 5* to rank 3 and today bought the Kingpin crystal and got a 5* Red Cyclops (very disapointed) :(

4* Gwen Pool (sig 40) or 5* Moon Knight? I have other options: DD Classic, Hawkeye both sig 60 and undup Crossbones

5* Red Cyclops (sig 40) or 4*s X23, Storm (both sig 40) and undup Rogue & Psylocke

I have no tech or cosmic 5* heroes but I do have T4CC to take a 4* to rank 5

4* Thor (sig 40) or 4* Venom (sig 80)
4* Iron Man (sig 60) or undup 4* Ultron

Should I use my tech and cosmic T4CC or save them for a better hero?

Comments

• Options
    Gwenpool is an excellent champ, stellar bleed/pseudo power control/sp3 nearly doubles your damage output. She's my top recommendation of your champs.
    X-23 is excellent at path clearing, good regen/bleed/damage output.
    Ultron is always good, even unduped. Especially if you're still working through the acts and have to deal with bleed/poison/gamblers fate
    All these champs wreck with maxed deep wounds, btw ;)

Rogue is an honorable mention, good debuff resistance, health steal.
  • Options
    YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    gwenpool definetely
  • Options
    Skill : Yeah Gwenpool !
    Mutant : X-23 very good
    But wait for Tech and Cosmic
  • Options
    nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    Do thor and DD classic, the rest are/will be available as a 5* not sure about these two, hope it helps
  • Options
    Thank you all for your advice, I have decided to take Gwen-Pool, I'm still need to complete RttL, I'm on chapter 4 need the last 3 round and Gwen-Pool is going to be helpful. As for Story quest, I've already completed 100% explore Act 1-4. Act 5.1 need two lines to complete 100% and chapter 2 I had only did one pass each mission except for last two.

One more thing, I recently duplicated my Wolverine (sig 20), he's still 3/30 but who should be better to rank 5, X23 or him? I have 50 mutant sig stones if I need to put more on either of them. I know Wolverine have a way better regen but X23 have a better damage. It's hard to decide cause I love both of them. If I decide to rank Wolverine, I'm going to have to get more basic T4s. Currently I have 11 basic T4s.
  • Options
    ReDeXeDeRReDeXeDeR Posts: 48
    To R5 Wolvie or to R5 X23? I found this to be one of the most difficult decisions to make in this game. Both are great as you mentioned. I went with Wolvie. With a solid regen and higher HP he definitely lasts longer in any modes of the game. Also longer fights work in his favour as he can consistently regen over a longer period of time and recover a lot if not all of the health.

I have a very offensive style of play but I also needed a champ that could solo an entire map all the way to the boss and my R5 Wolvie is doing that job pretty well.

Hope this helps.