**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Incursion tier change

MayisMayis Posts: 1,036 ★★★★
Hi. Yesterday I pulled my 8th 5* and became tier 2 player in incursions. When I look at top zone rewards list, it is shown that im eligible for sector 6 rewards, but when I complete zones, they give me only gold.

Here is word "YOU" on tier 3

But sector 6 rewards arent grey, so they should be available for me

Should I wait for end of 5-day or monthly cycle to become REALLY eligible for tier 2 rewards, or this is just a bug and I should send a ticket to Kabam?

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    You might have to wait for the monthly thing to end so you can refresh your zone thing. I'm not really sure how this part of incursions work
  • Options
    BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125
    You probably have to make sure you are selecting to play in sector 6. It most likely defaults to sector 5 and so before entering the actual incursion you will need do change it from sector 5 to sector 6.
  • Options
    BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125
    Mayis said:

Bigdogbob said:

You probably have to make sure you are selecting to play in sector 6.

Its clear that I completed zone 5 of sector 6, but didn't receive any top zone reward
    Did you check your over flow stash? It often goes there for some reason.
  • Options
    I became cavalier yersterday I can’t get the reward for the cavalier tier n incursions why is that?
  • Options