**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lower AQ to 4 days please

Kabam, it is good with AQ but feels much with 5 days.
I feel finished by day 4.
Lower Aq to 4 days and increase point.
You should research what people want, 4 or 5 days?

Sorry for bad english

Comments

• ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★

Sorry for bad english

Who said you have to play for 5 days? You could do 4 days worth and just stop.
    Such a silly request to make.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Keep it ten days if you want just remove the stupid mechanism where we can use the champions from the store best for regular content .
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    You don't speak for everyone in the community. In fact, I'm sure you speak for a minority. Calling other comments stupid that are trying to help you won't change the situation
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    I don't mind and quite enjoy having content on all 5 days.

As an alliance leader of a 90m AQ allowance, consistently finding people willing to turn up and take down at least 5-8 mobs all 5 days, is a challenge. Not sure this suggestion would fix it, but I can understand where the Genesis could come from.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    I know it is unlikely to change as well, but as someone that keeps waiting for AQ to finish to get the glory I need to stock up on pots and resources I certainly would not complain if it were indeed shortened to 4 days. Obviously the points earned per day, milestone rewards, etc have to be readjusted accordingly so that we still get the same rewards in 4 days as we would for 5 days IF kabam ever consider it, which i highly doubt.

I would like to emphasize that I am perfectly fine with 5 days, but if kabam decides to go in the 4 day direction, as long as rewards don't change or become better I would be OK with it.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★

I know it is unlikely to change as well, but as someone that keeps waiting for AQ to finish to get the glory I need to stock up on pots and resources I certainly would not complain if it were indeed shortened to 4 days. Obviously the points earned per day, milestone rewards, etc have to be readjusted accordingly so that we still get the same rewards in 4 days as we would for 5 days IF kabam ever consider it, which i highly doubt.

I would like to emphasize that I am perfectly fine with 5 days, but if kabam decides to go in the 4 day direction, as long as rewards don't change or become better I would be OK with it.

5 days of rewards for 4 days of work? Hmm. Seems legit. 😈
  • SharperthanyouSharperthanyou Posts: 180
    I agree with the OP's sentiment. I actually start losing interest in the AQ after 3 days. It is extremely repetitive and not interesting. The schedule for the AW is actually more enjoyable. A day on and a day off seems to take the drag of the reputation out of it for me.

Saying that you don't have to play all 5 days is really not helpful. Of course you don't but most alliances require it due to the rewards, which they should to keep everyone in their alliance growing.

There just needs to be something that takes the monotony out of the AQ and the modifiers don't do that. Adjusting the schedule could be one way to do that.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    I’m fine with AQ at 5 days. They recently upgraded the rewards and Glory store. All good.
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    You know Kabam wants you to be on this game as often and as long as possible right? Regardless of what you actually want.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,973 ★★★★★

Sorry for bad english

I feel done with AQ after an hour, should we just limit it to an hour?
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    How about change the map 6 crystal with better rewards add cct5 in glory store
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★

This is a silly request. Just because you are burning out after 4 days doesn't mean everyone else is. It's rather stupid to ask that the entire game change just because of you! It will NEVER go to 4 days.

Its forum, everybody should discuss. If u wont like it then dont comment lol
    Maybe this is due to the fact that English doesn't appear to be your first language, but you seem to be confused. You say everyone should discuss this, but then you say no one should comment if they don't like your idea. That does not leave any room for discussion.

I personally would hate to see AQ shortened, as an alliance leader. The full 5 days gives folks extra content to focus on and allows for higher scores and thus better rewards for my alliance members. You don't need to do all 5 days of AQ if you want to have your Champs free for other content. Yes, it may then mean you have an extra day to wait for your Glory and other rewards, but that doesn't stop you from playing other content instead of AQ.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    What a great way to have a argument every time someone has a point you insult them genius OP!
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★

You don't speak for everyone in the community. In fact, I'm sure you speak for a minority. Calling other comments stupid that are trying to help you won't change the situation

Like u know best for community. sorry for my laugh.
    Pretty ironic coming coming from someone with a bunch of disagrees
  • redsoxpatsfan89redsoxpatsfan89 Posts: 162
    Personally, i just wish champs wouldn't be locked from other quests
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★

ch4rn said:

Sorry for bad english

Who said you have to play for 5 days? You could do 4 days worth and just stop.
    Such a silly request to make.

Thats more silly for u because its overall AQ and count in all AQ days. Stupid comment i have seen
    Then man up and do all 5 days instead of crying on the forums with a pathetic post!
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★

Sorry for bad english

Just look at this guy.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    People need more content and you are complaining of shortening AQ one of the mods should close this thread.