**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champion boss regenerating in AW after infected with WARLOCK'S virus

kpkumardtskpkumardts Posts: 120
edited April 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Champion boss in AW regenerating health even after infected with WARLOCK virus. Unfortunately I was not recording.

Mode: AW
date and time: between 22:40 IST To 22:47 IST
Playing as : warlock
Opponent: champion

Comments

• OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Champion’s heal once duped can not be modified by anything other than poison
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★

Champion boss in AW regenerating health even after infected with WARLOCK virus. Unfortunately I was not recording.

Mode: AW
    date and time: between 22:40 IST To 22:47 IST
    Playing as : warlock
    Opponent: champion

On last node he cant be healblocked by any source
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

• kpkumardtskpkumardts Posts: 120
    I agree that he is immune to fate seal, heal block, petrify and any effects that modify regeneration, but he is infected with the virus if he is immune to that effect it should say like immune when that effect try to inflict, like if you try to inflict the heal block it says immune and heal block will not appear on the champion.
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★

I agree that he is immune to fate seal, heal block, petrify and any effects that modify regeneration, but he is infected with the virus if he is immune to that effect it should say like immune when that effect try to inflict, like if you try to inflict the heal block it says immune and heal block will not appear on the champion.

Heal block is one attribute of infection
    It’s also reduces OAA by 30% so it still triggers just the heal block effect doesn’t work
  • kpkumardtskpkumardts Posts: 120
    Okaythen said:

Heal block is one attribute of infection
    It’s also reduces OAA by 30% so it still triggers just the heal block effect doesn’t work
    So Petrify also trigger on him if I am not mistaken.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Petrify isn't limited to reducing healing abilities. It still applies to the champion, but he won't be heal blocked due to that.

He is immune to heal block effects, whether passive or active