**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When should you stop ranking up 4*?

As for rn, I'm in 5.3, I do map 3 & 4 in aq, and I'm gold 3 in aw. I don't exactly now when I should stop ranking up 4*. I plan from this point ro rank up 4* only if they're useful in aq or aw def./off.
This is my roster:

Comments

• Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    You're prob good w this approach. Some unique champs you only have in 4* might be worth ranking, like Quake or Warlock, til you get 5* version. But yeah 5* generally better long term investment.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    When you have a solid AQ, war attack and defense, then you could concentrate on just 5s. I have 20 maxed 4*s, but been playing for about 5 years.
  • Cuz like I planned to r5 these 4*: beardo, quake, domino, warlock, and vision aarkus(for aw def. and maybe for uncollected eq runs)
  • After them I was gonna only rank 5*, but then again my leader wants me to start putting 5/50's and 3/45's in aw cuz we're in gold 3. So I feel in a little bit of a tight spot
  • UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    When you reach Act 6 with the rarity gate
  • As about now I'm gonna take a break from finishing act 5 (I'm at 5.3), to focus more on 100% act 4 and if I can doing 100% uncollected eq
  • Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 166
    4* are very useful in a lot of content still. I would still rank up useful 4* over meh 5* until you’ve gotten elders bane and the variants done. Once you only have act 6 left to complete l, that’s when I’d focus on just the 5 stars
  • As about now I'm gonna take a break from finishing act 5 (I'm at 5.3), to focus more on 100% act 4 and if I can doing 100% uncollected eq
  • And thx everyone! I appreciate the tips!
  • DeejDeej Posts: 108
    im in a similar situation, its just so expensive to max 4 stars -5 t4bs!!!!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    After you have all the champs you need, only rank 4*s for specific needs. I ranked 4* Void for LOL X23 fight for example. Don't rank bad 5*s just to be ranking 5*s, but only rank 4*s that will help you accomplish something.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    I'm in a similar situation as you. I think you should at least have around 10 maxed out 4* Champions and among those 10, you should cover each of these aspects of the game.

Regeneration counter
    Evade counter
    Power control Champion
    Immunity (bleed, poison, Coldsnap and incinerate)
    Strong nullify Champion
    Reliable questing Champion with lot of regen.
    Quake (she owns the game, a must have imo).

If your 4* Champions cover all these things, you probably don't need to upgrade any more 4* Champions, focus on your 5*s.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    i have a 1.5mil account and I still rank up 4*'s. It really comes down to priority.
  • NavneetNavneet Posts: 67
    In my Opinion just after uncollected chapter but if you're lacking good 5* champs then 100% act 5 might be the last station of 4* champs journey.... ✌️
  • I'm in a similar situation as you. I think you should at least have around 10 maxed out 4* Champions and among those 10, you should cover each of these aspects of the game.

Regeneration counter
    Evade counter
    Power control Champion
    Immunity (bleed, poison, Coldsnap and incinerate)
    Strong nullify Champion
    Reliable questing Champion with lot of regen.
    Quake (she owns the game, a must have imo).

If your 4* Champions cover all these things, you probably don't need to upgrade any more 4* Champions, focus on your 5*s.

Who do u think is a good reliable champ with regen? As for rn I have no one in mind if I'm being honest
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    It kind of depends on your 5* luck. I’ve done Act 5 and have 10 (i think) 4* champions at r5 now, but my 5* luck has been trash recently and my good 5*s are already ranked up, but I do have tons of good 4* champions who do al of for me. If you can’t get any luck on 5*s I’d advise going for the 4*s, if you have good 5*s then you’ve pretty much just got to rank them up