**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why Kabam Why

DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
Finished Act 5 today morning, with a hope that my next 2 5* hero crystal would lead me to something good.. but NO yet again...😭

Even my alliance members and friends feel sorry for me everytime when I open a 5*.

Is there any form of rituals that I need to do to please lord kabam. Lol.. pls bless me next with Doom, Corvus or even Dr. voodoo

P.S to people who keep pressing disgaree on every post spare me this time.. lol

Comments

• spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hoard at least 10 and then open. I’ve never seen someone not get something decent doing that, not that it hasn’t happened, but the odds are in your favor.
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Hoard at least 10 and then open. I’ve never seen someone not get something decent doing that, not that it hasn’t happened, but the odds are in your favor.

Bro my last pulls back to back

IronMan original
    Moon knight
    Promixa (first time)
    Iron fist
    Rhino
    Drax
    Cyclops
    Roofus said:

Ummm... you duped PM...

She is below average... Not worth to use on my way to cavalier.. honestly we can always post and say this is good that champ is good.. but when it comes to usage, we all prefer champs like

Hyperion, Medusa, Stark, Nick, Corvus, Doom, Venom, HT, Quake etc etc.

Just a random chat between us brother.. dont take it in a negative way. Respect πŸ™

DJMNH said:

Finished Act 5 today morning, with a hope that my next 2 5* hero crystal would lead me to something good.. but NO yet again...😭

Even my alliance members and friends feel sorry for me everytime when I open a 5*.

Is there any form of rituals that I need to do to please lord kabam. Lol.. pls bless me next with Doom, Corvus or even Dr. voodoo

I am happy!
    One can always be happy unless he or she aren't in same boots of the sufferer...

I bet you don't even use those champs in your war alliance war attack , quest or even story quest regularly..

I use proxima from time to time

Oh nice.. please do guide me her usage.. maybe then I can use her and excel
  • Ohhchewy90Ohhchewy90 Posts: 201 β˜…
    DJMNH said:

Trust me you’ll get good **** soon , I ain’t get a decent champ until my 25th 5* Crystal
  • DeejDeej Posts: 108 β˜…
    hey I love Proxima! and you duped her !
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Proxima is a great champ. If you only want 5 god tier champs, you will be disappointed the next time as well.
    Deej said:

hey I love Proxima! and you duped her !

Bro got no clue about her.. I basically needed a solid attacker.. but I don't think, she is the one.. may be she is little good, but i feel not a wow category champ...

Proxima is a great champ. If you only want 5 god tier champs, you will be disappointed the next time as well.

Why so brother ??? Look at my pulls

IronMan original
    Moon knight
    Promixa (first time)
    Iron fist
    Rhino
    Drax
    Cyclops
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Proxima is a good attacker for longer fights as she requires some ramp up. If you complete her missions she hits really hard. In my time playing good luck has come in burst windows for me. I'll go 6 months or more without anything good and then pull several god tier champs in a row. You'll get good champs if you keep playing, but PM can help you.
  • Always expect disappointment. That way when you pull something epic, you feel more joy and excitement
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    2 mission sp2 or sp3 PM melts most champs so she is an awesome attacker.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DJMNH said:

Bro my last pulls back to back

IronMan original
    Moon knight
    Promixa (first time)
    Iron fist
    Rhino
    Drax
    Cyclops
    Yeah, I said hoard at least 10. I have a naturally max sig 5* Red and Yellow Cyclops, so it’s not as if I don’t know the feeling. Hoarding ten minimum has always broken me out of a slump.

• MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 β˜…β˜…β˜…