**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Update

Is the may update out ? My game never updates I’ll have to delete the app and reinstall it and it’s annoying so I just trying to see if anyone games update since I believe tomorrow the new EQ starts

Comments

• Options
    Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 166
    New EQ starts on Wednesday I think
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    It don’t start tomorrow but Wednesday. So the update either com today or Wednesday can’t remember what it said in the patch node when the update wil com
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The update can come out any time from about half an hour onwards, but it’s not out rn
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    The update is available now for android. Still, events and stuff come out on wednesday
  • Options

Is the may update out ? My game never updates I’ll have to delete the app and reinstall it and it’s annoying so I just trying to see if anyone games update since I believe tomorrow the new EQ starts

The “Auto-Recognize” that there are new updates often times lags behind compared to if you manually went into your existing Apps Purchases (or search for) in Google/App Store and see much more quickly whether the Update is available.

Try Updating directly from there if you believe your Auto-Update is not happening in a timely manner.
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 651 ★★★★
    The update is out right now for Android. Event starts Wednesday.
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Can confirm its out on IOS