**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should gold realm come back permanently

SmokeydaleSmokeydale Posts: 26
edited September 2017 in Suggestions and Requests

Should gold realm come back permanently 34 votes

Yes
61%
DefJ123ScottryanI_am_GrootSpeedbumpJohnmaharajaF4k3_GaM3rRavenrob_33MasterTroller42Foxhero007AlCapone2727nameplasRaven1081haunted_memoryIsman1998polverine15ThisguyKeepOnMovinSmokeydaleGoldenBoyx7Donyb 21 votes
No
38%
CoatHang3rRenegade_DoggyFreakydSpity68Warofgods13514MillybearDropfaithCavalierHeroBoltsyVartoxLuismarquez131SungjKillawabz 13 votes

Comments

• It would be nice but it would never happen
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    No
    Perhaps on sundays? Sunday catalyst quest sucks so bad.......
  • SmokeydaleSmokeydale Posts: 26
    Yes
    lol I bet everyone who has said no is an arena grinder.... I have so many champs and no gold and 10-15 series a day isn't giving me enough gold for anything....
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    No
    I'd rather halls of healing
  • CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    No
    Smokeydale wrote: »
    lol I bet everyone who has said no is an arena grinder.... I have so many champs and no gold and 10-15 series a day isn't giving me enough gold for anything....

Nope, I need gold very badly, and only grind if it's a champ I don't have and will be no more then 3 mill to get. I do however understand that if the gold realm was a every day or weekly event that it would drastically change the balance of the game. In a months time everyone would have enough gold they would never have to think about what to save for/grind for again. At that point why have a buying system in the game? Just do everything for free.
    I like the idea of having the Gold realm once a month or just surprise us with it once in awhile.
  • SmokeydaleSmokeydale Posts: 26
    Yes
    Just tried of it taking 2months or longer to take a duped 5* from r1 to r4