**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who would win

Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★

Who would win 14 votes

Storm
35%
UmbertoDelRioKing_Leo321Doctor_Strange19Z2f6hQvagi95 5 votes
Wolverine
64%
Thecrusher_9756Mysterioshadow_lurker22Marvel2289KDSuperFlash10EtjamaJleodavBlack_Swanj250xl 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Wolverine

Really only depends on the winning conditions. Depending on that it's either a stomp for storm or a stalemate.

Yeah no Wolvie can kill her she can't kill him
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Wolverine
    I think it depends, if Storm can keep her distance and manage to knock Wolverine out, then she could win. But if Wolvie goes berserk, it's over for storm
  • Options
    Wolverine

Really only depends on the winning conditions. Depending on that it's either a stomp for storm or a stalemate.

Yeah no Wolvie can kill her she can't kill him
    She'd need to be pretty stupid to even let him reach her.

Sure, close combat wolverine would slice her up, but why would she ever go for close combat?
    Well how exactly is she gonna keep up especially if he goes beserk he has killed Phoenix in the movies and defeated Hulk in the comics all it takes is one slip up from storm and she is done. Even if she keeps throwing stuff at him or throwing him around eventually he will get to her.
  • Options
    Wolverine

Hey you can downvote me all day, but at least present a case for how a close quarter combatant could harm someone with at least hypersonic flying abilities and literally planetary attack range lol.

Wolverine is powerful, fast and hard to kill. But in this match really only the last part is relevant.

Easy wolverine can fake his defeat and when she let's her guard down ambush her
  • Options
    Wolverine

Hey you can downvote me all day, but at least present a case for how a close quarter combatant could harm someone with at least hypersonic flying abilities and literally planetary attack range lol.

Wolverine is powerful, fast and hard to kill. But in this match really only the last part is relevant.

Her senses are absolutely ridiculous. Pretty sure she could feel his pulse just from the fluctuations in air pressure/movement.

And even then wolverine would somehow need to get his hands on a plane to even reach her lol.
    Or he could chuck a car at her he could climb talk buildings and jump depending where they are it would be difficult for sure but as I said Wolvie can kill her she can't kill him
  • Options
    Wolverine

Her senses are absolutely ridiculous. Pretty sure she could feel his pulse just from the fluctuations in air pressure/movement.

And even then wolverine would somehow need to get his hands on a plane to even reach her lol.
    Or he could chuck a car at her he could climb talk buildings and jump depending where they are it would be difficult for sure but as I said Wolvie can kill her she can't kill him
    She can create and control storms of planetary scale and fly at hypersonic speed. She'd actually need to even let him do any of that.

Also electricity doesn't pair well with wolverines adamantium skeleton either.

I mean, she can freeze him solid, trap him in a debris storm, shoot lighting at him, all of that at once. And for good measure she is even able to create hydrogen bomb like explosions. All of that with essentially planetary range.
    So all things Wolvie has survived before great