**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

June champ theory with evidence!

MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★

As you can see in the picture it mentions that Doctor M.O.D.O.K. will allow you to get some sweet gold. However as far as I know there currently no Dr. Modok in the game. Given all the stuff happening in the world I assume Kabam accidentially let this in while it really is for the June event.

This makes it feel like Modok will create or be realted to the champion, this makes me believe we will get 1 if not 2 science champions in June. Kabam also said 2020 is the year of "unique" champions for MCOC. So characters with a weird body would be possible.

Then I noticed that the dataminer Otriux randomly retweeted a post on Twitter about Peter Porker (Spider-Ham):

This makes me believe Spider-Ham will join MCOC next month, now the question is who join him? The answer my friend is the Lizard. Both could be created by Otriux in the world of MCOC and both would logically be science.

So my theory is that in June we will see Peter Porker and The Lizard join us in MCOC.

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Although I am definitely intrigued by the Dr. Modok islands, I don’t see how there is any connection with SH to Modok. And generally otriux will just give information plain and simple. Since Modok “experiments” with whatever super-powered characters he can get his hands on, I feel like pretty much everybody except skill (powerless) champions are still on the table.
  • Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★

Although I am definitely intrigued by the Dr. Modok islands, I don’t see how there is any connection with SH to Modok. And generally otriux will just give information plain and simple. Since Modok “experiments” with whatever super-powered characters he can get his hands on, I feel like pretty much everybody except skill (powerless) champions are still on the table.

True, but both the Pig and Lizard are animals. So MODOK could create them with Science.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Mysterio said:

As you can see in the picture it mentions that Doctor M.O.D.O.K. will allow you to get some sweet gold. However as far as I know there currently no Dr. Modok in the game. Given all the stuff happening in the world I assume Kabam accidentially let this in while it really is for the June event.

This makes it feel like Modok will create or be realted to the champion, this makes me believe we will get 1 if not 2 science champions in June. Kabam also said 2020 is the year of "unique" champions for MCOC. So characters with a weird body would be possible.

Then I noticed that the dataminer Otriux randomly retweeted a post on Twitter about Peter Porker (Spider-Ham):

This makes me believe Spider-Ham will join MCOC next month, now the question is who join him? The answer my friend is the Lizard. Both could be created by Otriux in the world of MCOC and both would logically be science.

So my theory is that in June we will see Peter Porker and The Lizard join us in MCOC.
    Yooo this would be awesome!
  • Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    Hmm... according to the champion puzzle there is a spot connected to modok, however his connections are mainly his own science experiments as well as the Thunderbolts. Maybe Spider Ham and Sandman will get caught up in some sort of experimental madness on Modok's Island? I just don't see any connection to Lizard unless he is connected to Osborn and we don't get a symbiote event in October.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/192662/updated-champion-puzzle-2020#latest
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Hopefully they don’t screw up either
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    That would be dope but knowing Kabam Lizard would suck and Spider-Ham would be beyond god tier lol
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    Why is gold considered coins?? Arent they chunks of rocks??
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Why is gold considered coins?? Arent they chunks of rocks??

That’s.... I never thought of that
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    It mostly seems like a play on words for "The Island of Dr. Moreau".
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Oh boy, all the possible subjects for another champion fusion in another MODOK quest. That is if it turns out how I think it would.