**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Willpower

HeavyBr3athingHeavyBr3athing Posts: 144 β˜…β˜…
Hi everyone,

Can I get your views on willpower in the current state of the game.

Is it worth getting? If so is worth putting all 3 points in it?

Thank you πŸ‘

Comments

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Are you a corvus or any suicide friendly player then go for it
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If you do Alliance Quest, the Science Doombot puts several unique debuffs on you.
    I use them to heal up any champs that are hurt.
    2/3 Willpower.
  • HeavyBr3athingHeavyBr3athing Posts: 144 β˜…β˜…
    That's fair, thanks for your inputs!

I don't know if it's worth putting more than one point in?
  • Danyal_39Danyal_39 Posts: 151 β˜…
    It's really worthywhile to unlock willpower if you use suicide friendly champs, as well as helpful in AQ & AW. However, it's full potiential is unlocked with salve & recovery mastery. For a normal roster, it is enough to put 1 to 2 point in willpower as it will also help a lot, but for a suicide friendly roster, 3 points are recommended witn salve & recovery to unleash it's full potiential.
  • PinnyPinny Posts: 13 β˜…
    I personally love willpower mastery. Even 1 point I have all the time. With or without my suicides on. Certain fights/nodes you can really target the healing and it can really help sustain your team through a quest and help use less items.

I also find it really fun to have more than anything. It makes me play in a way to really maximise the healing when it’s available. You also start to discover more and more scenarios where it’s available longer you have it. I would recommend it to anyone πŸ™‚