**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

DORMAMUS Soul bond not working

I was playing act 5.1.4 and even when the node is on cool down the soul bond was not being placed. I know its suppose to shrug off but i am talking that it dosnt even get placed on the cool down time.

Comments

• Do you have any footage of what you're seeing or would you be able to share with us specific fights this happened in?
  • cartman_braa2cartman_braa2 Posts: 89
    Now i need a upload a video ? Ok will try ,
  • WebheadUnltdWebheadUnltd Posts: 33
    I'm facing the same issue with Dormammu.

A link to a video can be found here: https://youtu.be/XWvHo0x69Ac

If you look at the video, you'll find that the heavy attack is not placing a soul bond on Captain America and neither is the second medium attack draining power.

My team: Dormammu duped, Captain America infinity war, magik, sunspot, Thor JF.

Quest: master mode of monthly event quest.

No boost.

Hope this makes it clear.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited May 2020

If you look at the video, you'll find that the heavy attack is not placing a soul bond on Captain America and neither is the second medium attack draining power.

No boost.

It's not bugged at all, CAIW when he has his kinetic potential has a chance to glance your attacks. Glanced attacks have -100% offensive ability accuracy reduction, that is what caused your heavy to not inflict the soul bond the first few times. At the 00:28 second mark, noticed that the final hit of dormammu heavy was not glanced which allowed the soul bond to land successfully. I would presume its the same explanation for the second medium attack draining power failing.

I was playing act 5.1.4 and even when the node is on cool down the soul bond was not being placed. I know its suppose to shrug off but i am talking that it dosnt even get placed on the cool down time.

5.1.4 doesn't have anything that would block soul bond to begin with anyway.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I agree. This looks like Glancing is preventing the Soul Bond. This is a natural ability of Captain America (Infinity War).

No boost.

It's not bugged at all, CAIW when he has his kinetic potential has a chance to glance your attacks. Glanced attacks have -100% offensive ability accuracy reduction, that is what caused your heavy to not inflict the soul bond the first few times. At the 00:28 second mark, noticed that the final hit of dormammu heavy was not glanced which allowed the soul bond to land successfully. I would presume its the same explanation for the second medium attack draining power failing.
    Dang, I missed that. I did notice something before starting the recording of this video which prompted me to start recording in the forst place. Even after a soul bond is placed, Cap IW using his special did not increase the soul bond count. Can it be attributed to is kinetic charges as well?

No boost.

Dang, I missed that. I did notice something before starting the recording of this video which prompted me to start recording in the forst place. Even after a soul bond is placed, Cap IW using his special did not increase the soul bond count. Can it be attributed to is kinetic charges as well?
    No, its a different explanation for this part. Because you are already at max dark energy count on dormammu you won't gain anymore, and the soul bond count only increases for each dark energy you gain.
    There was only 1 dark energy count. It didn't increase to 31 like it usually does.

There was only 1 dark energy count. It didn't increase to 31 like it usually does.

the green mystic icon on your dormammu means you are already at max dark energy
    I already mentioned its before I started the recording mate. :)