**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Longshot vs Domino

So quick question about Longshot, in his abilities say that the only way to reduce his ability accuracy is by debuff, so he shouldn't take damage from critical failure when there is no debuff active but mine take damage normally from critical failure.

Comments

• Options
    Dogor2393Dogor2393 Posts: 70
    Even at the start of the fight the word "inmune" appear behind Lonshot.
  • Options
    Dogor2393Dogor2393 Posts: 70
    Yeah i confuse critical failure sorry, the real question is about the probability field of domino, it reduce 15% of ability accuracy but the ability accuracy of Longshot can only be reduce by debuff, so she bypass that ability??
  • Options
    KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Dogor2393 said:

Yeah i confuse critical failure sorry, the real question is about the probability field of domino, it reduce 15% of ability accuracy but the ability accuracy of Longshot can only be reduce by debuff, so she bypass that ability??

No she cant reduce his ability accuracy if ehs immune to aar
  • Options
    UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Posts: 197 ★★
    I have the same question as OP.
    Fought Domino with LS earlier. He would get Critical Failure on every successful parry. There's nothing regarding his blocking/parry ability in the description.
    Only thing I can think of is Perfect Block chance from Masteries that would trigger Critical Failure.
    I would love some insights.
    Thanks in advance!