**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need some advices about rank up my champs

Heya, I have 4 champions rank 4/5 and I need class catalysm lvl 4 and I dont know yet how to get them faster, I am at act 4 chapter 3 and its too hard to continue, right now I can play at events but it doesnt help a lot, the only way I can obtain fragments is on daily event, idk what to do, I feel like itll take an eternity to get class catalysm lvl 4. Any tips?

Comments

• Options
    Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    It's not lv 4 but tier 4 or t4cc in short.
    As for your question, you will only be able to get t4cc faster after getting Uncollected.
    Post your roster here so that I can help ya.
    Plus the contents shouldn't be that hard. I suggest you to get your masteries right.
  • Options
    DesembraDesembra Posts: 38
    What roster?
  • Options
    Your champions.
  • Options

• Options
    I have only 1 t4cc red and 1 t4cc yellow, I play on event now, but when skill and mutant event appear I play on them to get fragments.( I use first 5 most powerful champions on this list)
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    ok
  • Options
    u need to rank up ur 4* Hyperion
  • Options
    and then every Thursday complete the daily mystic quest to get t4cc fragments
    u need it for doom
  • Options
    MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    Desembra said:

I have only 1 t4cc red and 1 t4cc yellow, I play on event now, but when skill and mutant event appear I play on them to get fragments.( I use first 5 most powerful champions on this list)

I have the same problem as you. It takes a long time to get any t4cc. I am stuck on 4.4.3
  • Options
    Ok I see. First of all, Aegon, Doom are champions worth r5. Take Havok to r4 or just leave him at r3. Same for Proxima.
    As for Void, if you can get a science awakening gem out awaken him, his also worth r5. I nearly forgot, do hiding that Hyperion, his also worthy of r5.

Pump atleast 50+ sig stones in Aegon. He will carry all your fights. Two recommend synergies would be Nick and Quake. Even 3* would do.

@Mathgeek & @Desembra since you guys are not yet Uncollected, like I said, it would be hard to get those t4cc.
    Best options are Alliance quest, t4cc crystal and t4cc fragment crystals. It will be a long haul man. Most of the times you won't get the catalyst you need.
    Also you can get t4cc crystal after every war season depending on your alliances placement.
  • Options
    Oki, but it'll be hard, cuz I have to finish act 4 for awakening, also, I could change 4 star proxima with 4 star hyperion but she's awaked, he's not.
  • Options
    Also right now I have lvl 42 on signature ability on aegon and 17 on proxima, I hope I can get one awakening for doom
  • Options
    I was thinking a second, it is a good idea to go on the easiest path from story? I usually get the hardest for better loot, but maybe if I go on the easiest to get the loot for completition, then maybe explore, or go on act 5 and follow the easiest as I do on act 4?
  • Options
    Go for easiest. And don't think about exploring Act 4 yet. Right now, your goal should be to get Uncollected ASAP.
    Hyperion is really good. That sp3 is a killer.
  • Options
    Do you think it"s a good idea to upgrade hyperion and use insthead of proxima midnight?
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Hyperion is one of the best champions out there, especially for starters. He is very easy to use. I beat Maestro on my second account using a 3/30 Havok (he works extremely well against Maestro, basically one shots him with a single sp3). The top ones you should focus on ranking are: Hyperion, Doom, Havok, and Aegon (in that order). Hyperion is very easy to use and has crazy damage potential, Doom takes a little bit of skill but has amazing power control, Havok has all around amazing damage, and Aegon is great in situations he can ramp up in. Goodluck man!
  • Options
    Thanks boys for help, much love <3