**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

It’s time!! 6 star awakening gems and easier 5 star awakening gems

KabAm create a new crystal called “blast” 1 percent 6 star awakening, 50 percent 5 star awakening, 49 percent Chance for gold at 1million and rare chance at a 6 star 2020 .01 chance. 3000 units

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    With all due respect, that would break the game.
  • Options
    ShadowdemonShadowdemon Posts: 31
    If Kabam thinks this game will run longer then world of Warcraft I’m sure it would not.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Terrible, terrible idea.
  • Options
    There is other games even marvel
  • Options
    Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    Nope, that would just create even more of an imbalance between spenders and ftp players. The ONLY, and I mean ONLY way that would be even remotely considered, would be when 7 stars are out, and people are just completing book two act 5 (Or more).
  • Options

• Options
    true statement Sparx but there is a loophole do you war?
  • Options
    @Demonzfyre to keep hard efforts on your part honored? Yes I agree you worked very hard in this game and in my book valuable. What’s your opinion on 6 star awakening gems?
  • Options
    Might want to private message me my game tag is ShadowDemon
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

@Demonzfyre to keep hard efforts on your part honored? Yes I agree you worked very hard in this game and in my book valuable. What’s your opinion on 6 star awakening gems?

6* AGs have only recently become available. Too soon to sell them on a regular basis. It took quite awhile for 5* AGs to be sold in offers. Plus, they will never create a crystal like what you suggested. No one needs access to awakening gems that much. Just all around terrible for the economy of the game.
  • Options
    Imo the game sill end before anyone sees blast gem, or not? Kabam just spring cleaned$
  • Options
    I propose .05 percent drop rate and that’s very fair at a 6 star awakening 💎 gem and the rest $100,000 gold @ 1000 units;. And we need more sigs for 6 star , Kabam stop and Advance