**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* COLOSSUS OR OMEGA RED both duped

Hello guys, I just got Colossus and Omega Red both duped , who should I rank 5 first?

5* COLOSSUS OR OMEGA RED both duped 26 votes

Colossus
61%
the_eradicatorGluteusMaximusThesurvivlistLibertyPrimeV110or_StrongnaikavonmbraceHonaway_23KRANꓘObaid_Jacob03TheInfintylowlevelplayergian_18SuperiorSymbioteCaptainGameTheMailmann 16 votes
Omega Red
38%
DukeZmanDrake2078MysterioLordRaymond3Beyond00_Mother_FlerkenTheTalentsStellanMasterpuffSparx265 10 votes

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Colossus
    suicides or not
  • RidwandoRidwando Posts: 18
    Omega if you run suicides. Otherwise, Colossus.
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 344 ★★★
    Colossus
    Go with Colossus mate, he is the best mutant now after his buff. The only thing colossus is missing is counter to thorns ,tenacity and magik's limbo damage ,which omega can counter . So you decide. Colossus does not need suicides and he still hits much much harder , very good for act 6 and a lot more.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Omega if suicides, Colossus if not.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 821 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    Colossus
    With no suicides, I feel like it’s a tie between OR and Colossus plus ST to make OR better. I would R5 Colossus first and then OR. They both do very different things, but Colossus destroys more content. They compliment each other quite well, and you will eventually want both. I’m not a big fan of building an entire team around Colossus either. You need a little more diversity than that for questing. Get some armor break, nullify, and evade counter in there too.