Rogue seriously makes UC RG cake.

Not understanding the QQing.

I used an r3 Rogue and didn't break a sweat.

The stun is so short it doesn't even break my combo string. All you do is bait sp1 and then sp1 him back.

I get how his mechanic is different, but c'mon guys... anyone doing UC should/can have a max 4* or an r3 5* Rogue.

Comments

• Grooteus_MaximusGrooteus_Maximus Member Posts: 105

The stun is so short it doesn't even break my combo string. All you do is bait sp1 and then sp1 him back.

I get how his mechanic is different, but c'mon guys... anyone doing UC should/can have a max 4* or an r3 5* Rogue.

I know people who are UC and don’t have a Rogue. However, I have another idea:

Doesn't he purge the aftershocks with mediums?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Member Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    what if I don't have rogue or quake?
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Member Posts: 356 ★★
    Blasted him through with CMM
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,936 ★★★★★

Quake worked for me. Then again I’m not UC but I know UC players who did this fight with Quake.

Quake worked for me. Then again I’m not UC but I know UC players who did this fight with Quake.
    I'll give her a whirl next go around.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,111 ★★★★★
    My rogue doesn’t get stunned due to her ability and my mastery
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Member Posts: 4,498 ★★★★★

so I am guessing you are in Creepstas Quake chat @SpideyFunko lol
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Member Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    question... What would make Rogue not shrug off the stun instantly...? I have a R3 3/45 that I was trying and it worked several times and then I hit Red Guardian with 1 charge and got blasted and the stun stuck... I have max limber so I was confused
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,936 ★★★★★

so I am guessing you are in Creepstas Quake chat @SpideyFunko lol
    Nah mate, don’t even know what that is.
    edited April 2020

question... What would make Rogue not shrug off the stun instantly...? I have a R3 3/45 that I was trying and it worked several times and then I hit Red Guardian with 1 charge and got blasted and the stun stuck... I have max limber so I was confused

Here, got my fights posted - at around the 13 minute mark my Rogue gets stunned for almost 2 full seconds (basically the full 1.9 second stun that is outlined in Red Guardian's ability under Fracture)... How is that possible?

https://youtu.be/-CcgHD5N75Q
    edited May 2020

Here, got my fights posted - at around the 13 minute mark my Rogue gets stunned for almost 2 full seconds (basically the full 1.9 second stun that is outlined in Red Guardian's ability under Fracture)... How is that possible?

It seems the fracture registered under his sp2 which made his stun 100% longer.

I guess avoid hitting after sp2 if he only has 1 charge.

@LilMaddogHT

@RichTheMan thoughts?

@Kabam Miike is this a correct assumption?

@LilMaddogHT

@RichTheMan thoughts?

Seems you may be right as I hit immediately after his L2. But while his ability extends the duration 100% (so technically 1.9 seconds + 1.9 seconds = 3.8 seconds), Rogue reduces all debuff duration by 70% then i have max limber... This seems like a bug. Limber and the 70% debuff reduction was totally ignored and I got a 1.9 second stun.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Member Posts: 3,258 ★★★★★
    Took him down with Hyperion, just threw an SP1 or SP2 when he hit one charge

@LilMaddogHT

@RichTheMan thoughts?

Seems you may be right as I hit immediately after his L2. But while his ability extends the duration 100% (so technically 1.9 seconds + 1.9 seconds = 3.8 seconds), Rogue reduces all debuff duration by 70% then i have max limber... This seems like a bug. Limber and the 70% debuff reduction was totally ignored and I got a 1.9 second stun.
    Does he have any AAR in play?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,361 Guardian

what if I don't have rogue or quake?

In general, it seems the stun doesn't stun through specials, so I've just been trying to hit with heavies when possible, and using specials to break the shield when the counter gets low.

I don't know if that's mechanically what's supposed to happen because I've mostly been goofing off in UC this month just winging it (i.e not reading or watching anything yet), but that's how I've been getting through that fight. Anything with specials that land a lot of hits works particularly well. I almost one-shotted him with Blade using heavies and SP2 to shatter the shield on my second run through that map.
  • _colo_colo Member Posts: 50
    AA melts both new bosses. So easy, even a caveman can do it.

I don't see how that's possible on UC RG. Does mighty charge not purge passive effects?

@LilMaddogHT

@RichTheMan thoughts?

Does he have any AAR in play?
    I don't see anything in his bio/profile/abilities that has any Ability Accuracy Reduction (AAR) and the nodes active on this UC boss doesn't give him any as well. Seems like that stun was bugged.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020

I used AA last run and it was really easy. @Grooteus_Maximus

Did you just not let him medium?

Did you just not let him medium?
    I did parry/heavy several times to get some good toxins going and then did normal combos I think, throwing the special at the appropriate time. He pretty much melted.
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Member Posts: 451 ★★★
    You can use just about anyone for him from what I can tell so far lol
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Member Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Honestly, domino burn bombs are the ultimate counter as far as I can tell. No stun because you’re always hitting with heavies, and, well...

It’s a lotta damage, too
    Mayis said:

I found black widow harder, than red guardian.Couldnt get through her in uncollected difficulty, waiting for rank up materials to take up nebula 😆

And yes, I am uncollected and I have not rogue or quake, and a bunch of other champs

Fight her like you are fighting Wasp. Parry and hit her while she is stunned. Or parry and heavy hit. Don't let her evade. You could kill her with a 4* Blade by parrying her until you get a SP2 and then parry and fire, or even just parry her until she dies lol. A 4* AA would melt her.