**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is the best overall champion

Who is the best?

Who is the best overall champion 147 votes

Ghost
42%
zuffyFallencircusRagnarok13TerrayossGoldenSkullJim0172AliakbarAhitlawHzoriBrokenTheHeroDeservedDrDeadpoolBoosterStqtsBruinsfan8510MoosetiptronicDaphboyCharlie_SceneItsJustAVibeanubhavdivinegamer 63 votes
Stark Spidey
5%
PrathapRyseOmarismael2000LDyoutube8440Pancake_FaceDevsagar2608GoddessSigmaTheLegionMaster 8 votes
Claire Voyant
2%
KRANꓘSoyheyor123Ragtime_1 3 votes
Cap IW
7%
DuMonUMityAntAlbi⁴7²00⁴LmaoRonD9UmbertoDelRioMoNsTeR_804FeroX_the_fat_heringSwarmOfRavensSuperiorSymbiotePrabhu88 11 votes
Quake
19%
danielmathWorld EaterSolrac_2Lvernon15airmundoAssumedNamenaikavonThehereticAleorTankRichardsonRockypantherxX_Factor_AgentKill_GreyEtjamaAngusMac279KeriParkerHera1d_of_Ga1actusFreeToPlay_21TheTalentsCtfz35 28 votes
Sunspot
0%
Lil_Lasagna 1 vote
Void
2%
Ace_03Logan00Wozzy101Glassback 4 votes
Guillotine 2099
1%
Spity68TheMailmann 2 votes
Corvus Glaive
8%
AmsterdammertjuhsuperpunoChelseaFCMarvel2289LordRaymond3WRIRMiStaLovaDJMNHGert1s_Da_guruEdyBrokTheSaithAayush19Kdude23 13 votes
Doctor Doom
9%
Nuclekerrkmbell81heartbreakid_22Dead1dot_dittoSkinnyfatboy82CHIEF1121NockoAmms90Doctor_Strange19WarlockdaRobotCaptainGameDigletGamingSkyLord7000 14 votes

Comments

• FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    well, it surely is not quake
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Cap IW
    FamousRy said:

well, it surely is not quake

You know there’s a disagree button right ?
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Warlock, and he isn't even on the list.
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 572 ★★★
    Domino
  • MaesterAegonMaesterAegon Posts: 63
    Scarlet Witch
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Guys guys we all know deadpool x force is the greatest champ in this game
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Stark Spidey
    I like Sparky and he's helped me a lot in getting Cav and UC and is amazing in war
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Quake
    There is no "The Best Champion" In the game because every champ has there own limit
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Ghost is a very close second. And this is coming from someone who has a 5/65 Ghost and not even a 5* Quake. Quake can just provide more solutions than Ghost can. I can’t count the amount of times I’ve wished I had 5* Quake throughout my ongoing Act 6 exploration. Pretty much every path so far. Ghost has been on maybe 80-90% of paths. I could see myself bringing Quake to every path

But it’s between those two without a doubt and I don’t blame anyone that chooses Ghost.

I will say this though. It’s looking incredibly unlikely that Quake is going to be released as a 6*, and if she isn’t, Ghost will become the best champion one 5*s can’t keep up anymore
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

No one can change my mind.

• TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Quake
    If Ghost didn't need synergies it would be her but since she does, its obviously quake who is supreme on her own. She's so good Kabam hasn't made her a 6 star yet and probably won't.
  • DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
    AEGON end of story not even close
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Quake
    I personally can't stand using her, and i suck with her, but i don't think at this point there can be a debate. I have a rank 3 ghost, i have brought her to war ONCE this season. Should flow go away, of course ghost will go back to number 1.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Ghost
    AEGON the king of act 6 ,abyss,labrynth and I can give you guarantee that he will be good for book 2 as well.Caus ei have rank 5 ghost and she is useless in AQ and AW without specific synergies even with synergies she is not good for AQ.For those who are gonna disagree,just listen I have 5* ghost and I don't even use wasp synergy so IAM definitely a good ghost player.But Aegon is far beyond anything.I used him in Uncollected,AQ,Act 6 and abyss.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

If Ghost didn't need synergies it would be her but since she does, its obviously quake who is supreme on her own. She's so good Kabam hasn't made her a 6 star yet and probably won't.

Using that logic Symbiote Spiderman is also one of the best because kabam hasn't made him a 6* yet and maybe won't.