**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

My first R5 5*-Advice please

GlassbackGlassback Posts: 372 ★★★
Hi all, about to R5 my first 5* but I’m a little torn.
Obvs Medusa and Ægon crush content, void was my MVP in becoming elders bane, and voodoo is just great utility all round.
Any advice?

Comments

• Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 524 ★★★
    Aegon or void will take you farthest.
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    I would personally do Aegon but do whatever champion you like playing with.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Aegon
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Or don't be a sheep and go aginst the tide. Rank up that Iron Fist.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Go Aegon do 100% and completion of abyss.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    I would do Aegon for sure. Void is a more useful all around champion, but his utility and the main reason to use him works just fine at rank 4. Aegon, to do LOL, act 6, abyss you need at rank 5. Medusa is also great, but for the robot fights you'll really need her she can do those at r4 as well.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    void is fine at R4. go for aegon
  • ms_5707983ms_5707983 Posts: 93
    Definitely depends on what you want to do. I'll toss a nod to Medusa. I've had her in my roster for years. If you can handle her playstyle, which isn't too hard, you can wipe most peeps off the map. The armor shatter with a few bleeds and a Sp2? Fuggedaboudit.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Ægon
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Everyone's saying Aegon but you just want to keep in mind, unless you're going to fully focus on pushing Act 6 past Cavalier, and of course Labyrinth and so on then Doc/Medusa/Void would be better. He's not going to help much with shorter fights I.E in Monthly events, Side events etc. However! Aegon's also my absolute MVP for Incursions, so there's that.

Bottomline is...Aegon is just a monster overall but he's not good for shorter fights and personally I'm not a fan of his ramp up from fight to fight either. Feels slow and a bit too boring for my playstyle...