**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mutant Awakening

RioSmith11RioSmith11 Posts: 80
edited May 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Which mutant should I awaken and dump sig stones into? I’m using a mutant gem for this, but are any worthy of a generic as well?

PS I do not run suicides

Mutant Awakening 25 votes

Omega Red
56%
Lvernon15shadow_lurker22RayhanaprilleoTheSquish671EtjamaDarkEternityThicco_ModeFahadwaseemFiiNCHHawkcrew2000StellanSparx265QfurySavage 14 votes
Domino(have full trinity)
8%
KDSuperFlash10Mephisto 2 votes
Sunspot
16%
Marvel2289AdityatheaawesomDas_giLil_Lasagna 4 votes
Wait for other
16%
MysterioWRIRTimeGenesisPolygon 4 votes
None
4%
Овердос 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    Omega Red
    Are they five stars?
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Wait for other
    Dont fall for the mistake i made awakening omega after listening to everyone, hes only worth it if you run suicides
  • Options
    Sparx265 said:

Are they five stars?

Yes all 5*
  • Options
    GagoH said:

Dont fall for the mistake i made awakening omega after listening to everyone, hes only worth it if you run suicides

Good to know! I do not run suicides
  • Options
    StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Omega Red
    GagoH said:

I disagree. He's more sig level dependent than suicides dependent. If you can get him to a high sigh he's definitely and abso-freaking-lutely worth awakening. Sure, he's even better and quite a lot with suicides, but a high sig Omega without suicides is still worth all the investment.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Omega Red
    Didn't see the none suicides part. If you intend in investing in them soon then definitely omega. But if you have no intention of ever running them then definitely sunspot.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Omega Red
    GagoH said:

No, he’s still amazing without them, he just needs a high sig without them
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Omega Red

Sunspot dude if you don’t run suicides he’s such a beast for destroying content.

He doesn’t need it at all though, it’s mostly a prestige thing, he has the reach for most things unduped
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Omega Red
    OR is the best for it imo. You don't get the death field at the start without suicides making his dupe important for damage. You also get some awesome unblockable lol
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Domino(have full trinity)
    Archangel or Domino imo