**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena stamina

SatomiSatomi Posts: 87
edited May 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Okay, this has been going on for weeks. I press help, leave arena, i check if they've been sent for help. I come back 2 hrs later, and this. I can't play the arena efficiently anymore. This is a 2 hour setback. In the 4/5* arena, I almost can never gain stamina on my 5* Colossus. He always bounces back with stamina drained. It's getting really frustrating. I put in a ticket the first time this happened, and Kabam said it's been going on and they're having it researched. It's been happening to my friends as well.

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If all 5 help requests have been done you can request again, each help request is only like 2 minutes off the timer
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,649 Guardian
    I doubt you actually waited close to 2 hrs before checking back.

Even if their status had reverted to being able to ask again, doesn’t mean that they already haven’t had their recovery time reduced by some amount of minutes based on helps already given to them.
    And it definitely doesn’t mean that they have to go through a whole new 2 hour recovery.

I’d bet if you clicked on those above, they would have shown some short amount of time left (like 15 minutes, if you came back after about 1:35).
    You can click on a champ and see how long of recovery time remains on each champ.
  • Options

Even if their status had reverted to being able to ask again, doesn’t mean that they already haven’t had their recovery time reduced by some amount of minutes based on helps already given to them.
    And it definitely doesn’t mean that they have to go through a whole new 2 hour recovery.

I’d bet if you clicked on those above, they would have shown some short amount of time left (like 15 minutes, if you came back after about 1:35).
    You can click on a champ and see how long of recovery time remains on each champ.

Yeah, I know, I've checked their timers. They're literally fresh at start, 1:50 remaining. It's like when they're supposed to be refreshed they bounce back.
  • Options

I just went to check back. This post was made at 3:13 PM. It's been 40 mins and I still have an hour left.