**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rework ideas thought

Is there anywhere people can pitch ideas for character buffs/reworks or does no one ever do that because it's nice to dream but pointless to talk about what champs we wish were better.

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I have posted one before. I’ll put it here.
    Magneto
    Low health, high attack
    Mutant
    SIG ABILITY: When magneto dashed backwards and holds his block for 2 seconds, he activates his magnetic field; magnetic field grants magneto 60% damage reflect, and when standing near the opponent, they take direct damage and armor break
    Passive
    Magneto’s helmet makes him immune to ability accuracy reductions also immune to armor break and shatter
    Due to magnetos control of metal, all #metal champions have -70% ability accuracy
    All of magnetos attacks are projectiles and the light attacks deal energy damage
    Mediums inflict armor breaks
    When charging heavy pause magnetic field- armor breaks combust on contact dealing x direct damage and giving him an equal amount of armor ups
    When hitting an armor shattered target all hits bleed the opponent
    Magneto takes x2 damage from shock effects
    Special attacks: unblockable while opponent has 3+ armor breaks
    Sp1:inflicts combines 5 armor breaks into an armor shatter
    Sp2:inflicts a bleed dealing magnetos base attack over 5 seconds
    Sp3:magneto inflicts a passive armor break that can not be removed
  • Options
    I have one more redesign of doctor strange. I’ll it.
    dr strange(movie)
    Mystic
    Medium health
    Low attack
    Sig: Time stone mastery
    When knocked out, Dr Strange will revive at 30% and come back with 15%(50%) increased power gain. This passive effect also increases the strength of other power gain buffs by 10%(75%).
    Abilities
    Passive:
    Receives 25% less power from landing and receiving hits
    Stuns from the parry mastery by dr strange last 1 sec shorter
    When a buff is nullified on the opponent, they take direct damage. This does not occur vs science champions
    All attacks:
    Has a 10% chance to gain 1/2bar of power over 2 sec. when affected by a slow or petrify debuff, power gain cannot proc
    Power gain does not proc while striking a stunned opponent
    If striking a stunned opponent, steal 3% of their current power
    Damage Reflect
    Dash back Hold block for 2 sec, gives him time loop for 7 sec, damage taken is stored and reflected. Dr Strange regens all damage taken.
    Nullify
    While charging his heavy, dr Strange will cause all attacks to miss for the duration of the heavy(cooldown 15 sec). For every attack missed add 3 sec to the nullify timer(Base duration 5 sec). While the nullify timer is active, dr Strange has a 100% chance to nullify buffs when striking the opponent
    Sp1
    Stuns opponent for 2-5 sec based on how many buffs they currently have active
    Sp2
    Duplicate dr stranges protect the real dr strange 3 times, granting 3 indestructibles. These do not trigger while blocking.
    Sp3
    Activated nullify mode for 10 sec, +5sec duration for every nullify that occurred in the fight
  • Options

I have one more redesign of doctor strange. I’ll it.
    dr strange(movie)
    Mystic
    Medium health
    Low attack
    Sig: Time stone mastery
    When knocked out, Dr Strange will revive at 30% and come back with 15%(50%) increased power gain. This passive effect also increases the strength of other power gain buffs by 10%(75%).
    Abilities
    Passive:
    Receives 25% less power from landing and receiving hits
    Stuns from the parry mastery by dr strange last 1 sec shorter
    When a buff is nullified on the opponent, they take direct damage. This does not occur vs science champions
    All attacks:
    Has a 10% chance to gain 1/2bar of power over 2 sec. when affected by a slow or petrify debuff, power gain cannot proc
    Power gain does not proc while striking a stunned opponent
    If striking a stunned opponent, steal 3% of their current power
    Damage Reflect
    Dash back Hold block for 2 sec, gives him time loop for 7 sec, damage taken is stored and reflected. Dr Strange regens all damage taken.
    Nullify
    While charging his heavy, dr Strange will cause all attacks to miss for the duration of the heavy(cooldown 15 sec). For every attack missed add 3 sec to the nullify timer(Base duration 5 sec). While the nullify timer is active, dr Strange has a 100% chance to nullify buffs when striking the opponent
    Sp1
    Stuns opponent for 2-5 sec based on how many buffs they currently have active
    Sp2
    Duplicate dr stranges protect the real dr strange 3 times, granting 3 indestructibles. These do not trigger while blocking.
    Sp3
    Activated nullify mode for 10 sec, +5sec duration for every nullify that occurred in the fight

I feel like his cape should autoblock
    That’s a great idea- thanks
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★

I have posted one before. I’ll put it here.
    Magneto
    Low health, high attack
    Mutant
    SIG ABILITY: When magneto dashed backwards and holds his block for 2 seconds, he activates his magnetic field; magnetic field grants magneto 60% damage reflect, and when standing near the opponent, they take direct damage and armor break
    Passive
    Magneto’s helmet makes him immune to ability accuracy reductions also immune to armor break and shatter
    Due to magnetos control of metal, all #metal champions have -70% ability accuracy
    All of magnetos attacks are projectiles and the light attacks deal energy damage
    Mediums inflict armor breaks
    When charging heavy pause magnetic field- armor breaks combust on contact dealing x direct damage and giving him an equal amount of armor ups
    When hitting an armor shattered target all hits bleed the opponent
    Magneto takes x2 damage from shock effects
    Special attacks: unblockable while opponent has 3+ armor breaks
    Sp1:inflicts combines 5 armor breaks into an armor shatter
    Sp2:inflicts a bleed dealing magnetos base attack over 5 seconds
    Sp3:magneto inflicts a passive armor break that can not be removed

why would magneto be armor break immun and shatter he has no power over those
    ability accuracy maybe but probably not maybe against metal champion
    low health no not in earth it would worsen his rework since block damage nowadays is crazy

how about being immun to reversed control cause it's what his helmet is made for
    also loved the idea of reducing the metal AC i sure i did write an idea beofre cant remember all the stuff Reducing from 25% to 100% based on how the opennent is Relying on metal great

must have no attack penalty against Robots should be reversed instead on him having an advantage against them

having a magnetic forcefield indeed yeah tweaking his SIG ability would be great

Animations Rework too it's too simple for someone like magneto

And for the seek of all who play Mcoc plz Put Colossuss Dp movie suit instead to colossuss he's like a new born child with that outfit PLZ!!!!
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Magneto could be one of those champs where if you go against a robot champ (which are usually tech) magneto still gets the disadvantage and the robot the advantage but due to the reworked magneto abilities having a robot tech champ going against magneto wouldnt be a good idea.
    Therefore making it one of this scenarios where you have an advantage but going into the fight comes with a consequence
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    There's a thread for this
  • Options
    GOTTAGOFAT1STGOTTAGOFAT1ST Posts: 17
    I had a rework for ironman but I might seem op at least for the way I imagined it

Ironman mark2
    Signature ability
    Iron intelligence
    At max sig of a 5 or 6* Ironman
    heals for 62% of his health over 4 seconds when he would go below 20% health
    When ever iron man activates a special attack for every iron core passive he has he gains +750 attack rating for that special attack
    For every hit in ironman combo meter he gains 24 armor penetration up to 100-200(if that's to op idk I dont know exactly how armor pent works)

Abilities
    When attacking
    If an opponent has an armor break active ironman has a +4% chance per armor break to gain an iron core passive buff(max 8 iron cores)

Passive(Iron knight)
    While iron man has 3 or more iron cores, the effects of bleed cannot be applied to him
    If an armor break is to be applied remove a iron core instead.

Passive(Iron core)
    Max stack of 8
    For every iron core passive crit rating is increased by 800 and his armor is increased by 200
    If an opponent is immune to armor break a passive armor break is applied that reduces the armor by 0 lasting 20 seconds(passive stack max is 3)
    Special attacks consume all iron core passives granting +300 damage for each core.

Heavy attacks
    When a heavy attack is made on a stunned opponent the stun is converted into a armor break debuff 1000 for 8 seconds

Special 1
    Test run
    Iron man bursts at his opponent with a repulse blaster to the face then backs off to send a single little missile then walks back with a delayed explosion.(scene from ironman 1)
    60% chance to deal a armor break 2000 for 10 seconds.

Special 2
    Rhodey Get Down!
    Iron man blasts his opponent into the air then blasts him down, lands on the ground and spins around with a three hit red lazer(scene from iron man 2)
    The red lazers deal true damage stacking with armor breaks, and each connected hit has a 100% of applying a armor break 1500 for 12 seconds.

Special 3
    I am Ironman
    Ironman launches a volley of missiles that all latch to his opponent. BOOM! Ironman flys through the smoke of the explosion kicking his opponent back then he releases all of his power through a powerful unibeam blast.
    This attack converts every iron core passive into a armor break debuff on the opponent 1000 per armor break(max 8)(max 3 on passive armor breaks) for 12 seconds

New basic attacks

-First attack
    Medium
    -2 hit left hook to repulse blaster
    Light
    -basic foward punch

Middle or end medium attack
    - forward kick

Light middle attacks
    Small repulse blast
    Right hook
    Repulse blast slap

Heavy attack
    Flying back air kick

It's kind of a rough idea and idk if its unoriginal or interesting or not but I thought it sounds cool
  • Options
    GOTTAGOFAT1STGOTTAGOFAT1ST Posts: 17

We already have IMIW, but he doesn’t regen

Yeah your right I'm just sad because I got him as a 6* and wish he wasnt a wet noodle lol but Id like at least that hed had something more and his specials that I thought of sound cooler
  • Options
    I have an idea for a Daredevil rework. This can go for either one. Since his attacks are based on his other senses because of his blindness, after each attack an enemy throws you gain a buff (I haven't thought of a name for it). This buff follows the pattern of the attacks thrown and can auto-block, parry, evade or counter attack. After one of these actions is done, than a buff/charge is lost. You gain them after x amount of time. The signature ability would be called Blind Man's Bluff which each level you gain the x amount of time to gain a charge decreases and the amount of charges goes up to at least 15 or 20 max.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

I have an idea for a Daredevil rework. This can go for either one. Since his attacks are based on his other senses because of his blindness, after each attack an enemy throws you gain a buff (I haven't thought of a name for it). This buff follows the pattern of the attacks thrown and can auto-block, parry, evade or counter attack. After one of these actions is done, than a buff/charge is lost. You gain them after x amount of time. The signature ability would be called Blind Man's Bluff which each level you gain the x amount of time to gain a charge decreases and the amount of charges goes up to at least 15 or 20 max.

did you really need to revive this thread
  • Options

I just recently found the forums, so I didn't know this was dead and I was just putting my thoughts out. Didn't know know that I was reviving a thread. My bad.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

I just recently found the forums, so I didn't know this was dead and I was just putting my thoughts out. Didn't know know that I was reviving a thread. My bad.
    you’ve been here since last year